Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

Definitely Connery, when you read the comments on the side. Grey suit Connery, from GoldFinger. Tailoring looks great! I hope they have tuxedos. I know it's boring, but I like to keep all my Bonds in formal attire.

The tailoring looks great, it looks like it isn't thick and puffy. It sits just how his suit did on screen. Good job Big Chief.

oh-I see now.can't wait to see sculpt at least.But tailoring looks really fine.

Looking forward to seeing the sculpt.

Yep, looks like they are on this.

greggo's FB Bond tease 2-2-17.jpg

Good evening....

Have you a link?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I really want this line to soar. It looks great so far, but BCS' pricing worries me. Conversion from the British pound to Euro is not great these days. Also, I hope they have some news even to announce who is next after the Goldfinger wave at these shows.

Whoever did the tailoring deserves a lot of praise. Kato perhaps?

I'd love to see Big Chief come in and answer questions on the line. Very eager to hear more on the next characters, especially hoping Daniel Craig gets made sooner rather than later.

Yeah the suit looks to be tailored as well as the Yunsil suit I have. I never in a million years would have expected a company to make an official version, or that it would look as good as this.

Depending on how good the headsculpt is, I might just sell the Yunsil and get this one instead (since finding the head separately will probably be near impossible).

Shirt collar and tie look a little jacked there -- but the tailoring overall looks impossibly great!

I wonder if they used Yunsil's suit and reverse engineered?

Goldfinger's sculpt doesn't look as good here, but the outfit also looks nicely tailored... though those wrists look pretty tiny for a fat man. Love the ring and watch.

These are definitely going to be pricey.

bigchief480 g.jpg

really looking forward to these. I have both Connery sculpts from Rocco and an eBay one that both look pretty good if this doesn't come out too well. I just really need the suit/accessories

Maybe we can make totalizator who'll call most close to real price amount?Other participant guys together will buy one of figures for him ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back