Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly Sideshow is as good as anywhere for this if you ask me since their BIG Chief items ship free.

You're right. My instinct is to avoid the CA tax... but then those days are over. Have to get used to that. :lol

Its a shame there's not a better deal direct from BCS for all three. Buying all three from Sideshow ends up costing the same as buying the 3-pack from BCS when you factor shipping from UK. But at SS, at least I get the points and returns are likely easier.

My new Bond display...

I broke out my old SS figs from yesteryear...still love the box art:)

DSC_0091.JPGDSC_0082.jpgDSC_0096.JPGDSC_0095.JPG

So I'm looking to get Dr no bond and live it and let die bond would it be best to order off big chief since they have a limited edition version

Some beautiful Bonds there, matrix.

As to Sideshow, that Scuba-Bond was my very first PO with them. I remember it well, right on my birthday. I was so excited. Still love seeing it. Have always thought about putting that outfit on a better body. One day.

Great looking Bond display, Matrix. :clap

Nice collection Matrix, newer is definitely better.

Some beautiful Bonds there, matrix.

As to Sideshow, that Scuba-Bond was my very first PO with them. I remember it well, right on my birthday. I was so excited. Still love seeing it. Have always thought about putting that outfit on a better body. One day.

Thanks guys! I also wanted to swap out the body...but there appears to be no way of taking the suit off without cutting into it. I'm sure i've seen someone do the body swap though?
With Thunderball being one of my favourite Bond movies it's still a cool looking figure as is:)

What is the difference between the Goldfinger James Bond figure limited to 700 and the one limited to 4300 (other than the number of course)?

If you order directly from BC...you'll get the extra exclusive pieces. Hair brush tracker, box metallic slip cover and the Top secret brochure come with the LALD set...
I just realized that the exclusive is still available from BIG Chief. I probably would have went with them for the exclusive for the Moore Bond. Bummer. Oh well, I think I?ll try for the exclusive Connery Bond for the jacket and hat.

I’m actually glad they didn’t just jump to the most recent thing and have done the older films first. I’m sure there will be a Craig Bond eventually. On top of that good on BIG Chief for committing to full on waves. I may not want each and every figure, but it’s cool getting versions of Bond with the respective villain/henchmen/Bond girl.

[/B]
Thanks guys! I also wanted to swap out the body...but there appears to be no way of taking the suit off without cutting into it. I'm sure i've seen someone do the body swap though?
With Thunderball being one of my favourite Bond movies it's still a cool looking figure as is:)

I managed to remove the scuba suit without damaging it but don’t remember the process. What I did was replace the legs with the old seamless GI Joe Hall of Fame legs. To give some context, those bodies were recycled from Hasbro’s version of Ken, but they were reasonably more “athletic” than Ken, lol.

[/B]

I?ve done it it?s quite easy to remove the suit I?ve had it sitting here for years. The problem there is absolutely no body on the market that can even be modded to look good. It has nothing to do with the suit it?s actually ok for what it is It?s due to the build of Connery and no having any aesthetically pleasing or accurate leg options.

I think that you will like it.

For me, it’s two down and one to go.
After receiving Samedi and Solitaire days after release, my Bond has been languishing at Heathrow for near two months.
I contacted BCS last week who must have pushed some buttons, as today I got an update on tracking that it is leaving the UK. I only hope it knows where it’s going!!! Haha!!

Shipping is totally ****ed up these days. I’ve had stuff sit for two and a half months and go back and forth from the origin country and the us twice before making it to me. Luckily no losses yet thankfully but it’s highly annoying and nerve wracking.

I really hope you get them soon safely!

Yeah, I’m sure it’ll get here, eventually.
I’ve got an LP that I ordered from the US that tracked well for a few days, now it’s staying put somewhere and has done for two weeks.

76AA4923-C4F7-442E-B067-27A2CA35C867.jpgBond arrived today!!
Now that I have all three of the LALD set in hand, I’ll preorder the Dr. No set.

Back