Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all look fantastic Wor-Gar!...wish i had deeper pockets so i could pick them all up but i've my fingers in too many pies(figure wise)

Very, very tempted to try and pick up the Samedi figure though as it looks very cool and would pop great on the shelf.

Thanks guys!

Samedi really does pop! Such an energetic sculpt with the open mouth -- and really well done the way BCS did the teeth. And ALL the hands are hugely expressive. I had a real hard time choosing what hand gesture to go with.

I was thinking of using one of those NBA bodies because Geoffrey Holder is 6 foot 6 inches and needs to be 13 inches... but the figure is just about 12.33 inches with no real way to extend the bare feet. That's why I chose to have him wear the hat -- to give him the appearance of height.

I'm pretty sure there are some KO's of those NBA bodies around if you don't want to spend to get a genuine one, can't vouch for the quality though.

I will look into that. Hopefully paint matches.

Here's the three on display in a detolf... might have to move Solitaire up front as the table sort of gets lost, but it gives you an idea of the colors at play. Really beautiful threesome.

LALD Display 1.jpg

Its definitely a commitment... and as you can see, requires an entire detolf shelf. But I love the colors.

I would also love a Big Chief SPY WHO LOVED ME threesome - Bond in battledress, Jaws in that tacky powder-blue jacket and Anya in that deep navy gown.

I will look into that. Hopefully paint matches.

Here's the three on display in a detolf... might have to move Solitaire up front as the table sort of gets lost, but it gives you an idea of the colors at play. Really beautiful threesome.

I think it might, they were pretty faithful copies of the EB figures.

I think it might, they were pretty faithful copies of the EB figures.

Checked on ebay, and the only pictures of the body in hand shows that the rubber portions don't match the plastic portions -- torso and knees are different colors. It almost looks like the in-hand bodies have had their rubber torso deteriorate over time -- the shine is gone and looking very flat and dull.

I think for the loss of 1/2 an inch, I'll keep Samedi with the BCS body -- the color is consistent, and the torso isn't split in two.

Aww snap, hadn't realised that, only ever seen them with vests on. Are you sure the KO ones have rubber torsos? Check Kit's site (onesixthkit), he has a variety of different bodies available, there may be one that would suit your needs.

The ones I saw were the HaoyuToys T01. There's ones named custom that I guess are some kind of knock off that actually look better but the feet pegs are different.

I'll keep an eye out for more in hand pics or maybe a video review. I've been curious about those bodies for a variety of figures.

Great set Wor-Gar

I was trying to resist, with all the excitement of our TSWLM tuxedo project (still super super happy), but with your photos, you make my head spinning overtimes.

Baron Samedi is surely the show stealer, especially the open mouth version.

Enjoy these Roger Moore pleasure overload times!

Great set Wor-Gar

I was trying to resist, with all the excitement of our TSWLM tuxedo project (still super super happy), but with your photos, you make my head spinning overtimes.

Baron Samedi is surely the show stealer, especially the open mouth version.

Enjoy these Roger Moore pleasure overload times!

Resistance is futile! :lol

Yeah, its been a Moore-gasborg for me lately -- enjoying the simpler times of Roger Moore as Bond, silly and safe. Samedi really captures that in a nutshell.

Its funny, Samedi was the one that I was planning to drop... and, as predicted in irony, he is the one that I most enjoy now. Typical.

I really hope to see pictures of your Moore. That Yunsil tuxedo is a small miracle to be sure. I sooooo want a proper Jaws figure now to go with it.

At least we have a Jaws stand in, you know the Sideshow one (of which I still find the Roger Moore LALD a great sculpt of their 007 line up)

But the one want most is Nick Nack.

Yeah, I've been plotting a bash/build of Nick Nack for more than a decade. But finding a good head, body and butler's suit has not presented itself.

I doubt BCS would venture into TMWTGG but Scaramanga and Nick Nack would make a great pair.

Not a lot of work went into this, but whilst I was waiting for my BCS Moore to arrive, I redressed the DID version to stand in with Solitaire.97CA2406-9A87-4D28-894A-321FB89D4526.jpg

The ones I saw were the HaoyuToys T01. There's ones named custom that I guess are some kind of knock off that actually look better but the feet pegs are different.

I'll keep an eye out for more in hand pics or maybe a video review. I've been curious about those bodies for a variety of figures.

Yeah, have a look on YouTube, something may crop up.

Not a lot of work went into this, but whilst I was waiting for my BCS Moore to arrive, I redressed the DID version to stand in with Solitaire.

That Solitaire does look surprisingly good. If they could do a ***** Galore that well.....

REALLY!? You're censoring that!?

Back