Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitaminute... who's this guy in Latvia selling all these 1/6 bodies? Hmmmmmmm.....:D
Oh!I'm caught in the act!Are you Sherlock, my friend?
3evy7aru.jpg

Last edited:
Nice-just if you want perfect violin player pose-left elbow should be little bit more forward and tomb of right hand between bowstick and hear;)But really nice pics.

Nice-just if you want perfect violin player pose-left elbow should be little bit more forward and tomb of right hand between bowstick and hear;)But really nice pics.

Well, Sherlock is not a perfect violin player. Does the bow seem a bit big? Although I've never seen a violin up close, so what do I know.

Finally got Watson out of the box.
I know Sherlocks the star but Watson really is the superior figure. Tailoring is gorgeous and everything really sings.

Edit: so I figured Sherlock out a little. The biggest problem is actually the scarf. Tied like it is, it sits up way to high and takes up too much room. Untie it and sit it flat, run it flat down each side. Opens it up so you can not only see his neck but his silky shirt. Looks great.

Finally got Watson out of the box.
I know Sherlocks the star but Watson really is the superior figure. Tailoring is gorgeous and everything really sings.

Edit: so I figured Sherlock out a little. The biggest problem is actually the scarf. Tied like it is, it sits up way to high and takes up too much room. Untie it and sit it flat, run it flat down each side. Opens it up so you can not only see his neck but his silky shirt. Looks great.

I think you're right. I also think that in all the photos I've seen, the lapels on the front should be folded, as in iminime's proto. The material of the coat is probably too thick and prevents it, but I plan on stitching it. I'm sure it will make a difference!:)

ugh... crappiest pic ever... but it WAS 2:30am.... so I'll get better ones shortly... cause this shows NOTHING... I did some washes and dry brushing... but I think NOTHING shows up here... none the less... uhhhh... here.
photo(1).JPG

tumblr_mo9lf4hmDU1rsd0pbo1_500.jpg

After undoing the scarf I found I couldn't get it back on to look right, so I went looking for instructions and found this:

sherlock_scarf_guide_by_higginsss-d4nytq2.jpg

Unfortunately the end result is backwards of how Sherlock normally wears it - so I flipped the image:

sherlock_scarf_guide_by_higginsss-d4nytq2V2.jpg

Back