Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think bates82 is referring to people making bootleg vers of them via making casts of the BCS sculpts etc. which will never be as good as the the original BCS vers. i wouldn't even think of buying one, regardless of how good. got alot of respect for BCS and will alwys support them directly.

def would like to see them offer bods for sure. all mine are floppy at the upper thigh swivel. only leg that isnt is my 11th's right leg. :p

Really? Yikes. I would never buy anything like that, at the back of your mind you'd always be thinking 'this is a cheap copy of the thing I really want on my shelves'.

In the interview when asked about the possibility of more figures, Mark Andrews said:

"All I can say for now is that we have a figure in a minor position in the works and ask yourself does not every collection need a villain?"

Not sure what "minor position" means (Mycroft?) but hopefully Moriarty will eventually get made.

In the interview when asked about the possibility of more figures, Mark Andrews said:

"All I can say for now is that we have a figure in a minor position in the works and ask yourself does not every collection need a villain?"

Not sure what "minor position" means (Mycroft?) but hopefully Moriarty will eventually get made.

I think they're going to end up with a few Watson's on the shelf so its interesting they are even considering 'minor' characters.

I'm betting Mycroft and Moriarty are the ones we'll see next, probably in that order.

I think they're going to end up with a few Watson's on the shelf so its interesting they are even considering 'minor' characters.

I can see Moriarty being interesting. Mycroft seems unlikely - except the actor is also one of the executive producers and may have made it a requirement?

I can see Moriarty being interesting. Mycroft seems unlikely - except the actor is also one of the executive producers and may have made it a requirement?

Moriarty I'd buy in a heartbeat, every hero figure needs a villain figure. As for Mycroft, I could see him selling well if the clothes were well tailored.

I'm all in for a Moriarty! While Watson is a great companion piece for Sherlock, He needs a great villain too. He has quite a following so he may sell out quick, especially the signature version.

They did it with Pond too

Pond was also sold wholesale, or rather, through Diamond like the 11th.

The Sherlock heads are nice since they are sculpted by Trevor. I wonder why BCS opted to use Trevor for the Sherlock heads and studio X for the Doctor Who head? Then again, Studio X also sculpts the Charater Option figures

Pond was also sold wholesale, or rather, through Diamond like the 11th.

The Sherlock heads are nice since they are sculpted by Trevor. I wonder why BCS opted to use Trevor for the Sherlock heads and studio X for the Doctor Who head? Then again, Studio X also sculpts the Charater Option figures

It would be awesome if the second version of Tenth was sculpted by Trevor.

It would be awesome if the second version of Tenth was sculpted by Trevor.

It would, though I hope it wouldn't look too out of place with the current 10th figure. Speaking of Trevor, did he sculpted the first Doctor? The reason being is that I've noticed how the hartnell headsculpt has skintexture - something that Trevor is starting to do with hi male headsculpts.

Oh, that's nice, I was wondering if this le corbusier existed in 1/6 scale, too bad the first one is so expensive.

Thank you!
My english skill is not enough to find it by myself, sorry %)

The first one is gorgeous! I thought it's life size till I read the description :)

Here's my Watson chair I know it's nowhere near screen accurate but I'm not that fussed

9150F8A2-9853-4CD8-8A0C-9D0678C69DE6_zpsixoefi6b.jpg

Having the blanket made too

Back