Big Chief Studios* - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tom Baker (Maroon Season 18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out about this. Not sure on those sculpts. The first one looks a bit weird. They should close the mouth more like the promo shot below

Just found out about this. Not sure on those sculpts. The first one looks a bit weird. They should close the mouth more like the promo shot below

I do wish the non-smiling head had more of a serious melancholy about it. It would represent the general mood for the doctor that season.

Last edited:
I do wish the non-smiling Ed had more of a serious melancholy about it. It would represent the general mood for the doctor that season.

Yeah, he was really mopey at that point. Also could maybe use a bit more aging on the sculpt, as he was a good deal older then

A little tease from Big Chief.

be2d7bb96092bb2d2b9e1d975ee292b6.jpg

Looks like we?ll be getting both boots and shoes with this deluxe Tom.

I am loving the costume and the head sculpt is good, but I think Tom Baker from season 18 should look a good deal older and grayer and his look should be quite grim.

ab216332f2081d3b3ea1baeddb81b6a3.jpg

Big Chief have confirmed that head is a placeholder and they’re developing two new sculpts with moveable eyes!

I'm chomping at the bit for the Classic Cybermen and Daleks so I'm glad to see the line progressing.

I'm just hoping things continue to stay on schedule so Five, Six and Seven make it to pre-order by the end of next year.

It does look good; still ordered a replacement scarf. Looking forward to seeing the final head sculpt.

Back