Big Chief Studios* - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tom Baker (Maroon Season 18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8699CA21-0CFA-4705-8332-86E6FF0B47D7.jpeg
B7D060F6-DFC6-4C2D-995B-2CB4907E5BD6.jpeg

Looks better here.
12185DD2-0BBE-4D8B-A3FD-EB0900357421.jpeg

I’ll definitely be checking out this video tomorrow.

Very excited for this...it looks fantastic! I'm not completely sold on the smiling sculpt as it looks a tad too wide but i love that they've added the moveable eyes feature..

Extras are a little on the light side but as State of decay is my fav story from S18 i love that wee telescope:)

But given that this a deluxe/definitive figure set it would have been nice if they had included K-9...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUVAsY__qG4

Watched the vid. Everything points to ... a higher price tag for this one.

Looks phenomenal and a marked improvement on their original.

My only reservations are:
- Putting up any pre-orders in December always feels a little foolish, as it will put them off to a soft start on sales.
- Their timetable for releasing Who figures is very ambitious. They are essentially putting up a new figure for PO every quarter for the next two years. Big Chief are not going to be able to deliver at the same rate, especially given how many licenses they've taken on. They're going to risk hitting a huge bottle neck this time next year when people have five figures on pre-order and none of them have been delivered.

I think it looks stunning.

Mark,

Please do a less than 1 year turn around, really, it would do wonders for your company. We all understand about issues with previous factories, etc. and I think people are going to be blown away by the LALD figures, but long waits are a grind ...

We all appreciate your efforts and passion in the 1/6th scale community.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom?s burgandy outfit is actually my favorite variant of his tenure.

I also agree that the hats brim needs to be much wider. Good to know the hair, hat, and face are still WIP.

I like the figure overall, but the smiling sculpt is a little too fat. Looks more like him now.

Even if they don't change anything, I'm in on this one.

And it’s a typical BCS price point. Cool. Definitely ordering tomorrow night. It’s our Christmas party, but at midnight, I’m ordering Tom !! Haha

Apparently they are thinning the smiling sculpt down, which personally I'm glad to hear.

Back