Big Chief Studios - 1:6 Doctor Who - The Master (Roger Delgado)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you don't have the special price and all the accessories only available by payment plan/in full. You also don't have the signature edition. But for people in the US i think when you add the custom fee, shipping etc.. it cost quite a bit, so its better to order from sideshow. For exemple i see the master is at 230$ and if you paid in full on bcs it was 227$ (without shipping and fee).

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

I only got a customs fee once when I ordered from the US. The funny part is that someone from customs called me and asked what kind of medical device it was referring to because of "doctor" on the shipper lol

I only got a customs fee once when I ordered from the US. The funny part is that someone from customs called me and asked what kind of medical device it was referring to because of "doctor" on the shipper lol

I almost never order from outside the EU. Even if the few time i did i never paid anything either, its still a lottery and you can always end up paying an heffty fee. Its fine when the price difference is big enought and you don't lose money. Well now i will have to because i will keep ordering from bcs but luckily all we have to pay is the vat.

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Back