Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Clara Oswald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are not many companions I'm interested in getting (Clara included) but she looks really great!

Good to see that she's going up for order soon. I'll be getting her, she is one of the few companions that I'm interested in getting too. :)

I don't see why her price is as high as it is seeing as how she isn't as sought after as a Doctor would be. I'm not going to pre order her when she goes up but I might get her down the line

She looks great. I love the thought of saving money and staying away from companions, but to me they are such an integral part of the show. And the figure looks so great. The expansion pack she comes with is also fantastic with the new sonic and other stuff.

$241 for the Signature Version and $206 for the Limited Edition. Interesting that Jenna Coleman's signature costs $35 more. Especially when the SE used to be included in the cost if you ordered from them first. Huge crush on Clara and this figure looks fantastic so I'm ordering but I like that we're getting the new Sonic and the glasses with her too.

I'll preorder on Friday, the sig edition. It does look pretty good.
The accessory pack: my view is that this is kit prepared for a 9th season Doctor that will see the light of day soon.
That said, I can always use them on my rockn 12th replacing the 'almost but not quite' sunnies that I gave him .

I'll preorder on Friday, the sig edition. It does look pretty good.
The accessory pack: my view is that this is kit prepared for a 9th season Doctor that will see the light of day soon.
That said, I can always use them on my rockn 12th replacing the 'almost but not quite' sunnies that I gave him .

:goodpost: I do hope so!!

I wonder if they'll release a series 9 Doctor in the same way they are doing the Christmas Invasion 10th Doctor?

does look great but thinking now would have preferred a more serious look on her face to match my 12 or 11.

Damn, why did they have to make this look so damn good?? I was determined to only get the nu-Who Doctors before, but this looks so great I'll just have to order it as well now.

Although I do think there are cuter outfits they could have put her in, like her black leather jacket/red skirt from Day of the Doctor, or the teal sweater from the finale...

jhgjj.JPG

I had to go for the sinature edition.
This must be the first BC Who line figure not to be buzzing dring the pre-order time.

I got all the previous sig editions, so just went for it, tho of all the characters to have not come with the sig option, I'd have chosen this. Still slightly disappointed that the Capaldi and Chris Doctors don't get the sigs.
Still, the Clara figure looks like it'll be a nice addition to the shelf.

It is looking a tad too thin for Coleman in the, um, lower body area, but I realize they probably don't have many female bodies to choose from for something like this (as we've already seen with multiple Black Widow figures).

Haven't ordered yet, but I'm sure I'll probably end up giving in at some point. Lol

I didn't want to say that. It is the first thing I noticed, but I won't hold it against them.

I completely forgot about this until I saw a post on FB a few minutes ago, ordered the SE version because if available I'm going to get every autograph I can but I have to agree that the outfit chosen is kind of plain. The Day of the Doctor look would have been my choice now seeing it in this thread especially with the hair and overall look. Either way $30 a month to get her isn't too bad even if I'm shocked that the SE versions are a bit more expensive than I swear they were earlier.

No mention of the preorder bonuses (sonic sunglasses, etc) on the product page. Are they being added to the order when finalized?

Back