Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #13 Jodie Whittaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what was the point of the Launch Pad? It's been about 2 months and the figure is still up for preorder. I don't really care about edition size, but at the same time I feel lied to since I felt I had to rush and secure an order.

If I recall correctly those who ordered for the launch pad get free worldwide shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The prototype looks so good on display, I have to say. Somewhat kicking myself for not just biting the bullet when the price for £40 cheaper.

Here are some new pictures out of a toy fair which BCS is attending. I have to admit, the neck is looking a little long on Jodie.
afd3c90a4587e831f628a676421dc13b.jpg

Email update from BCS. 8 set for Sept and 13 for Oct. as of now. Hopefully they can get these out looking nice and move on to 3 preorders soon.

Nothing until end of january now..

"Thirteenth Doctor
The Thirteenth Doctor is unfortunately running behind schedule, due largely to the overdue products being worked on simultaneously. However, tooling is scheduled to start this month alongside the Third Doctor. So whilst the Thirteenth Doctor is running late, the Third should be ahead. Once we have pre-production samples to share, we will update you all. We are currently aiming to ship prior to Chinese New Year at the end of January, but we will keep you all posted."

Honestly I have a feeling these figures would have been delayed til then even without COVID. Lol

But at least the show hasn't changed up her costume or look at all like they did with Capaldi, so this will still look current once it finally releases.

Thanks for posting. Figure looks pretty darn good overall.

The neck does look a bit long in some shots, but I think that's just because he didn't push the head down all the way.

I agree. Overall this is a good figure. I just wish the neck didn't look so much like shiny cheap plastic.

The shininess of the neck really kills the effect. Looks like a Barbie doll. Nice sculpt and tailoring on the coat, though.

Wonder if you could spray with some dullcoat to knock the shine off. Or does that stuff eat rubber?

I have a hot toys body of Rey from the force awakens. I wonder if the head and feet will fit on it. The skin tone might be too dark though.

Back