Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the best I could get the head to look...

bupa.jpg

I took it out again yesterday to see if it had improved.

Oddly, it had grown on me. The head is not perfect but is still okay from some angles, and then only at a glance. Tried to get the hair to settle but nope and see no point in water treating it.

So I've displayed it her at last! Headless.

I'm not sure if it'll be a huge improvement when it's all said and done. But it will be an improvement.

1000265_10202512396992518_2056350877_n.jpg

It's been said before, but where are these new head sculpts we were promised?
Last I saw, was a set of boxed heads in a photo, looking t
Like they were to be shipped out, then... Nothing.

Relax. They won't be much better than the first set of heads. Its the same sculpt.

When they return after the new year. As they've said on FB.

Big Chief Studios said:
BIG Chief will be closed for the Christmas week and will not re-open for business until Thursday 2nd January 2014.

Although we will be taking orders, we will not be processing paid for orders for shipping until we return in the New Year.

We will be sorting out the replacement Amy Pond heads upon our return. Look out for the sign-up page for the remaining 25 pieces of the 10th Doctor 50th Anniversary 1:6 Scale Collector Figure Exclusive Edition, which will be posted soon.

August 2013 turned into January 2014. I don't think they should have posted the pic of the individually boxed up heads, it just got people excited for no reason. :impatient:

Anyone get a payment request for shipping their Amy head? BCS just posted a Facebook comment saying the website and e-mail are down and they are "hoping" to have it back up soon. Hope this doesn't add further delays.

Not yet. Had an email on Thursday when I ordered the fourth doctor but nothing since.

whaaaa? i ordered the 4th doc on the 1st and didnt get any email confirmation or anything like that. do have the paypal receipt from paying tho.

should i worry since i didn't get a email after i ordered 4th doc?

I paid for my 4th Doctor on the 28th and was expecting a shipment notification after the 2nd but to date before they went down it was still "processing" so I would imagine that things are supremely backed up there.

On topic, is an SE Amy still available? I didn't check before the site went down and if I get her with the new sculpt I definitely want the signature to keep uniform.

whaaaa? i ordered the 4th doc on the 1st and didnt get any email confirmation or anything like that. do have the paypal receipt from paying tho.

should i worry since i didn't get a email after i ordered 4th doc?

Wouldn't worry yet, I mailed them with a query on the order and got a reply within an hour, still down as processing too.

I paid for my 4th Doctor on the 28th and was expecting a shipment notification after the 2nd but to date before they went down it was still "processing" so I would imagine that things are supremely backed up there.

On topic, is an SE Amy still available? I didn't check before the site went down and if I get her with the new sculpt I definitely want the signature to keep uniform.

I think they still have some SE Amy's left, don't quote me on that though.

How does one go about requesting their Amy head? I wasn't paying attention before when I didn't have her. Thanks for the help!

How does one go about requesting their Amy head? I wasn't paying attention before when I didn't have her. Thanks for the help!

E-mail BCS with proof of purchase and shipping address to [email protected] with "Amy Head" In the subject heading. They will eventually send you a payment request for shipping.

Sorry to go off topic but any shipping news on your doctor? Mine still says processing and no word from bcs

Back