Big Chief- Doctor Who, The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith)1/6th scale review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for replying, it seems likely enough with the other heads that are coming that the head will be easy to remove, I just wondered whether you'd had a go whilst doing the review.
Well the good news is the heads pops off just fine and as you can see here it is Hot Toys friendly. But the the BC dumb-bell peg is a few microns bigger that the HT one so its a bit of a firm push to get it in.

pic1-1.jpg

pic2-1.jpg

pic3b.jpg

pic3-1.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic5-1.jpg

pic4-1.jpg

Excellent!

Looks like I'll definitely getting a couple of extra 4th Doctors when the time comes for the pre-order! :)

The eyes look heaps better, but I think the eyebrows might be too dark and close together.

Can you post a front shot? I am thinking of getting mine repainted to and would be interested to see this better.

Cheers

The eyes look too dark but that might be the lighting. Huge fan of your work but I have to agree it looks a tad off.

It's great BC will be offering accessory packs whereas Hot Toys and Sideshoe make you shell out hundreds on a whole new figure.

The eyes look heaps better, but I think the eyebrows might be too dark and close together.

Can you post a front shot? I am thinking of getting mine repainted to and would be interested to see this better.

Cheers

Thank yah sir! :rock2

IMG_4391_zpsd1e4cf1f.jpg

Ski

It's great BC will be offering accessory packs whereas Hot Toys and Sideshoe make you shell out hundreds on a whole new figure.

If ever there were an idea that I wish Hot Toys would steal in an effort to corner the market, it's this one.

I don't see enough difference to where I would send my head away to have it repainted. This must cost the customer quite w few dollars.

Fantastic work, gives it all the luminosity and presence of a real human face that a factory job lacks, no matter how good it is.

Back