Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck NOOOOO!!! He's such a classless jerk. Arrogant and too cocky and sooooo whipped. I loved Kalia's goodbye speech to him. Awesome.

I too would like to see Dom back or Cassie. Heck, even Keith over Brendan. I don't want Rachel to get her way. She's such a crybaby that if she doesn't get her way, have a tantrum. She's such a hypocrit too. She'll say stuff, while crying, about people who have gained control, but would and has done the same exact thing. She's such a spoiled Beatchhhh. Her and Brendan really do deserve each other. All the comments about Brendan from this season and last season about his character are true.

But it makes it fun and entertaining to us! lol

Wouldn't that be something though, if Brendon makes it back in, they reform the alliance, and finally get things done, the way the four of them (5 if you count danielle) and take it to the end.

Although whoever it is, Brendon or not, I think they would be battling Rachel.

Last edited:
Porsche and Cassi battle to be back in the house!!!

(and subsequently start making out and ripping each others clothes off....)

Would love to see that...

My guess, like you guys, Rachel and Porsche

Man I love how Jeff plays the game. And is Jordan losing it? I'm starting to see shades of Rachel in her behavior....

And I hope to god America doesn't vote Brendon back in... I'm sick of the Brenchel show. And you know that if Rachel and him battle it out he'll just forfeit or throw it thus negating the 'twist'.

OH man, if that is true....all hells gonna break loose for the HOH :)
She better watch out!

Oh it's true sir....

More potential spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Veto used? (and re-nom if it is....)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks likes it's been an interesting week in the house! lol :yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've said it since her original season (one of the few seasons I actually watched all the way through). Danielle is one of the worst players in BB history and only got second place because her dad carried her there. She still doesn't get it though.

Jeff is pretty stupid himself. He just looks a lot smarter than he is because he's with Jordan who's a complete rock. :lol

I hope Rachel stays a long time, she's annoying as hell but great drama. They need to bring Reagan back from a couple of seasons ago and really spice things up! Remember the fights those 2 had? :lol

I hope Rachel stays a long time, she's annoying as hell but great drama. They need to bring Reagan back from a couple of seasons ago and really spice things up! Remember the fights those 2 had? :lol

I don't even think they qualified as fights. Regan would verbally dismantle Rachel and Rachel would basically say "I know you are but what am I?" :lol

True:lol She was a deer in headlights with him. She talks a great game but when she gets backed in a corner she crawls up in the fetal position and plays the victim. Still great drama though...

"Floaters better grab a life vest!"

Back