Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That she is.

They played that out a little differently for TV than I was reading it was happening. Read my last few spoiler posts. Shelly was really responsible for Kalia putting up a 'floater'. Originally it was going to be Porsche until Lawon volunteered.

Tonight is going to be super interesting! I wonder if they will play out the battle tonight, or wait till next show?

It's going to be so funny if Lawon goes out, and then sucks at the battle and Brendon comes back, or Cassi, or Dom. For sure it won't be Keith.

I would be even funnier if he does will the battle and come back as HOH.

And I hope they do show the battle tonight.

Very lame that people voted Brendon back. Almost don't want to watch anymore. :gah:

Yep...cant beleive they voted Brendon back in and I cant beleive Kahlia voted her own team mate out so to speak. In my opinion its all game and regardless of who would have come after her she should have put up Jordan to throw it in Jeffs face.

Classic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

:slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Use spoilers please. Not everyone has seen this episode yet.

I'm not using spoilers for an episode that has aired. Just not doing it. IMO spoilers should be used prior to episodes released. IE who is the new HOH or victor of the power of Vito. I'm a huge spoiler tag fan, don't get me wrong. But if you are that far behind then don't read. :lecture

Sooooo the west coasters may stumble in not realizing it's aired on the east coast and ruin it for themselves? I dunno. Takes an extra click for me. No big deal. :dunno

lol, that they should.

HoH comp is on right now.... I'll post results when other sites report the winner. Unless I fall asleep that is.

Back