Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachel is the single most annoying personality on TV. Thing is, I think she could probably be pretty smart. She just gets caught up in her emotions and plays foolishly. She snaps on some people for the smallest 'wrongs' against her and holds that grudge till the end. And shes whiny as all hell.

And no sweat about the spoiler tags. I know not everyone wants to know the goings on of the house almost a full week in advance. And I don`t want to deter anyone from discussing the televised stuff.

One thing I commend Brendon and Rachel for.... having that convo tonight with Dani while she was in her bikini. YOWZA!

(I wish she'd go back to blonde though....)

One thing I commend Brendon and Rachel for.... having that convo tonight with Dani while she was in her bikini. YOWZA!

(I wish she'd go back to blonde though....)

To skinny for me. Jordan is perfection.

That said Brendon better go!

Don't want to get your hopes up-- BUT, CBS messed up and showed this (before quickly taking it down on their website)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't want to get your hopes up-- BUT, CBS messed up and showed this (before quickly taking it down on their website)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well considering it's a live eviction who knows? However, I have no doubt they have a pretty good idea said person is getting the axe.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Adios Brendan, man he is such a loser

i20ncg.png

Why do you *sniff* say such *sniff* hurtful things?

Let's vote Brendon back in, so we can piss everyone off again!! :yess:

lol

Heck NOOOOO!!! He's such a classless jerk. Arrogant and too cocky and sooooo whipped. I loved Kalia's goodbye speech to him. Awesome.

I too would like to see Dom back or Cassie. Heck, even Keith over Brendan. I don't want Rachel to get her way. She's such a crybaby that if she doesn't get her way, have a tantrum. She's such a hypocrit too. She'll say stuff, while crying, about people who have gained control, but would and has done the same exact thing. She's such a spoiled Beatchhhh. Her and Brendan really do deserve each other. All the comments about Brendan from this season and last season about his character are true.

Could the new HOH be any less interesting?
The whole season so far she's nothing but background noise and a shadow on the wall.

I can't wait for Kalia's power trip. This is going to be a ridiculous week.

Thought's on who she'll put up? Adam and Rachel?

Rachel and Porsche are my thoughts. They seem to be the only two left in that little clique.

Porsche and Cassi battle to be back in the house!!!

(and subsequently start making out and ripping each others clothes off....)

Back