Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachel needs to go. I can't believe Cassi is gone. So much hotness taken away so soon....

bigbrother13cassicolvin.jpg

Shropt...The Mike....you dorks watch this? haha.. me too.. lol I love me some Big Brother...i actually watch After Dark on Showtime too...Dom is out of here

Shropt...The Mike....you dorks watch this? haha.. me too.. lol I love me some Big Brother...i actually watch After Dark on Showtime too...Dom is out of here

Rachel didn't change the nominations?

Any spoilers for tonight? I missed last night's episode.

I update the first post weekly as the episodes air. Otherwise I post the happening as I find them out in spoiler tags. :)
:wave

Daniele played too hard and was pushing for Brenchel to blindside Jeff and keep Dom safe... they didn't buy it. Now Daniele is a target since she's pretty much outted herself from the Vet Alliance.

Brendon won the Veto and didn't use it.

I can't watch After Dark, it is way too boring. Also it doesn't really sync up with the show...I saw stuff on the first After Dark that didn't hit until the third episode.

I update the first post weekly as the episodes air. Otherwise I post the happening as I find them out in spoiler tags. :)
:wave

Daniele played too hard and was pushing for Brenchel to blindside Jeff and keep Dom safe... they didn't buy it. Now Daniele is a target since she's pretty much outted herself from the Vet Alliance.

Brendon won the Veto and didn't use it.

Thank you sir. :)

I thought Dani was working it pretty well until she threw her hissy-fit about Dom staying on the block.

Yeah, I watch this ____.

Well, the HoH was posted a couple posts up but here's the latest happenings:

HoH:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Noms:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I appreciate that you guys use spoilers. I love this show and even though I hate Rachel and Brendan, I find myself yelling at them so much that it makes the show that much better.

Rachel is a baby that can dish it out but can't take it and when thinks aren't in her favor, she really becomes a baby.

Brendon is really a big bully and always has to have the last word and basically won't let anyone talk. And the way he sticks up for Rachel, he's an idiot!

Back