bhutto assassinated

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot use blanket statements that say all religious fanatics. When was the last time Christians, Buddhists, Hasidim or Hindus blew anything up? This is an issue unique to one major religion that needs to be addressed and condemned by them.
Need an example? How about a cartoon of Mohamed causing riots, fire bombings and death threats, while a crucifix in urine is 'artistic expression' and there were some peaceful demonstrations of objection.

LOL what are you talking about? Abortion clinic bombers? Oklahoma Bombings?

The major difference is that the bombing of abortion clinics is condemned by all major christian groups and isn't supported by theology - whereas suicide bombings are supported by most muslims groups (even so called "moderates") and is supported by the Koran. Even when muslim groups condemn suicide bombings read their condemnation closely - it will say "innocents". According to the Koran no one who rejects islam is innocent - ergo they are only condemning the killing of muslims.

check out this site - they track islamic terror attacks.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

The counter stands at 10268 attacks since 9-11, most against other muslims. You have to be in a moral vacuum to compare this to violence committed by any other religeous group in modern times.

First of all, you've just posted one of the most blatantly prejudice and bias site on the web against Islam. That site spews nothing but false propaganda and lies. The Koran is against suicide and the killing of innocents and non-muslims are also considered innocent in these acts.

And where exactly have you read that???:confused:
whereas suicide bombings are supported by most muslims groups (even so called "moderates") and is supported by the Koran.
I don't know of any Muslim association besides the extremists that even remotely condone or support suicide bombings. Please don't spew lies and garbage like this. Fox News already does a great job at it.

This is where a little knowledge of the leadership of Iran would come in handy. Armadinnerjacket believes in the coming of the 12th Iman - a messianic apocalyptic figure. According to the Koran before he comes they have to go to war with Israel. So as much as some of you guys like to bash Bush's religious beliefs at least he doesn't believe that he'll get some heavenly reward by nuking his neighbour. Its one thing for a country to have nukes, its another when the holder of those nukes actually wants to bring on a war.

Right. And Christian Messianic views have nothing whatsoever to do with US foreign policy with regards to Israel. :rolleyes:

The major difference is that the bombing of abortion clinics is condemned by all major christian groups and isn't supported by theology - whereas suicide bombings are supported by most muslims groups (even so called "moderates") and is supported by the Koran. Even when muslim groups condemn suicide bombings read their condemnation closely - it will say "innocents". According to the Koran no one who rejects islam is innocent - ergo they are only condemning the killing of muslims.

check out this site - they track islamic terror attacks.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

The counter stands at 10268 attacks since 9-11, most against other muslims. You have to be in a moral vacuum to compare this to violence committed by any other religeous group in modern times.

LOL taking your facts from a website whos main objective is to cast an aspersion on Islam isnt very credible. I think people need to go back to the source before they read diatribe that indite people without reading about the belief, im a muslim ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

This is where a little knowledge of the leadership of Iran would come in handy. Armadinnerjacket believes in the coming of the 12th Iman - a messianic apocalyptic figure. According to the Koran before he comes they have to go to war with Israel. So as much as some of you guys like to bash Bush's religious beliefs at least he doesn't believe that he'll get some heavenly reward by nuking his neighbour. Its one thing for a country to have nukes, its another when the holder of those nukes actually wants to bring on a war.

Yes, I am aware of that. That's part of the *****e Muslims beliefs. But going to war with Israel and nuking it? Seriously, what version of the Koran are you reading?? Please elaborate because I am completely at a loss for all the misinformation that you've been feeding everybody. Israel wants as much of a war with Iran and wants it gone just like Iran want Israel gone. It's just that in the West, Israel can do no wrong. :rolleyes:

*****= S H I I T E

First of all, you've just posted one of the most blatantly prejudice and bias site on the web against Islam. That site spews nothing but false propaganda and lies. The Koran is against suicide and the killing of innocents and non-muslims are also considered innocent in these acts.

And where exactly have you read that???:confused:

I don't know of any Muslim association besides the extremists that even remotely condone or support suicide bombings. Please don't spew lies and garbage like this. Fox News already does a great job at it.

Yup. Gotta agree with Carbo here as well.

You can twist any religion to fit a selfish political agenda. You can also twist another's religion around to say anything you want so long as it paints your enemy in a satanic light. (especially citing a website with an obvious anti-Muslim agenda wasn't the smartest thing to do).

Question every fact you hear. Don't just take someone else's word because it makes you feel more secure in your condemnation.

LOL what Quran are you reading man. The Mehdi AKA Kalifah is not foretold in Quran, only religious scripture and HADITH AKA past statements and clarifications from the Prophet Muhammad himself. Quran does not condone killing at all

"Killing one man is like you have killed mankind yourself" is one statement you will find. War is condoned EVERYWHERE in the world why when muslims talk about defence everyone calls it Terrorism?? Quran specifically states that defence is the right of the individual and to fight oppression its the only tool you have. Im sure the american civil war fits the bill yes? if it was Islamic it would be Terrorism then? So your saying Bush has nukes but didnt want a war? LOL man thats great... if i remember correctly he declared war and no WMD's were found?

Seriously man im quite shocked that you would bring a site full of hatred into a forum where people of all colours and religions come together with nothing in common but one thing, our hobby for collecting movie memorabilia. Id say your very misinformed about my religion and you need to take the prejudice out of your heart and try to understand Islam for what it is and not for what other people try to tell you it is. I dont blame you but if you want to know things about something you go to the experts and that site is not under control of experts rather that of people with their own agenda and their own twisted ideas

Last edited:
Just further solidifies the down word spiral of society as a whole.

LOL what Quran are you reading man. The Mehdi AKA Kalifah is not foretold in Quran, only religious scripture and HADITH AKA past statements and clarifications from the Prophet Muhammad himself. Quran does not condone killing at all

"Killing one man is like you have killed mankind yourself" is one statement you will find. War is condoned EVERYWHERE in the world why when muslims talk about defence everyone calls it Terrorism?? Quran specifically states that defence is the right of the individual and to fight oppression its the only tool you have. Im sure the american civil war fits the bill yes? if it was Islamic it would be Terrorism then? So your saying Bush has nukes but didnt want a war? LOL man thats great... if i remember correctly he declared war and no WMD's were found?

Seriously man im quite shocked that you would bring a site full of hatred into a forum where people of all colours and religions come together with nothing in common but one thing, our hobby for collecting movie memorabilia. Id say your very misinformed about my religion and you need to take the prejudice out of your heart and try to understand Islam for what it is and not for what other people try to tell you it is. I dont blame you but if you want to know things about something you go to the experts and that site is not under control of experts rather that of people with their own agenda and their own twisted ideas

Very well said brother! It also doesn't help that the same source (CNN, etc) that feeds the western world on Islam is of the same with Isreal. You know after years of trying to understand such hate against Islam and its Muslims I have yet to find one, the only conclusion I can find is a majority of racist war mongers.

What people continuously fail to accept (N. America) or grasp is that the middle east was "Colonized" (well I call it invaded and raped of everything) in recent times by CHRISTIAN EXTREMISTS and the further fact that Isreal was created by the same people.

The Jews in Isreal are just doing the dirty work for their Christian superiors like Bush and what ever retard was president before him. ALL WALKS OF LIFE HAVE HIJACKED ALL RELIGIONS AND MADE IT BEST FIT FOR THEIR PERSONAL AGENDA!

I'm so sick and tired of listening to boneheads claim that only Islam is of the most violent, some of the most violent people past or present were Christians. Anyone ever hear of the Spanish Anquisition? The Crusaders that invaded Jerusalem in 1187 and destroyed ANYTHING in their way including Jews and Christians?

Christianity especially is a religion of violence! Is it a coincidence that after "Fighting Communism" in Korea now S. Korea is the most heavily populated Christian Asian nation? PLEAAAAAAASE!

voorhees i agree with you ..,but maybe you should becareful in not offending a jew. because i am one. and guess what israel handles there business. to wipeout extremeist and other jerks that the united states and canada would give a trial to .if a war came. israel could very easily kick . syria and irans ass. they did it before and they can do it again..

i think also maybe your view of things would change if your country got bombed. but i remember 911 and other things that terrorist have done. I cannot call them muslims because that is wrong.. terrorist do not represent a religion . they only represent total chaos.

voorhees i agree with you ..,but maybe you should becareful in not offending a jew. because i am one. and guess what israel handles there business. to wipeout extremeist and other jerks that the united states and canada would give a trial to .if a war came. israel could very easily kick . syria and irans ass. they did it before and they can do it again..

True, very possible I wouldn't disagree with you, todays military tactics are of one any coward could win so yeah sure! I also referenced the Jews in 1187 that were massacred by Crusaders, I have nothing against Jews dude. Isreal on the other hand is an illegal terrorist state, at least thats how I see it.

Isreal is like 50 years old, its occupied illegal territory, it continues to develop settlements illegally on Palestinian land so don't try painting a positive picture on Isreal! Without America's backing Isreal ends quite suddenly, nuclear weapons don't really scare some people. If you think Isreal would be so quick to use them remember how valuable the land is to them, it IMO would never happen.

So I can appreciate that you are a Jew and I hope you and your family have an excellent new year but please don't refer to Isreal in a positive fashion.

Peace. :cool:

Islam is the misunderstood topic in the world today, mostly because people are too lazy or just dont want to READ Islamic history or even try to. They would rather watch CNN and decide for themselves through the lens of a biased source

Do people know that Baghdad before the Crusades was the world center for academics and knowledge? Islam has made such a LARGE contribution to the world but no one recognizes it but only recognizes what CNN tells them

If you want to be truly informed about islam for personal clarification i suggest you pick up a documentary called "Islam Empire of Faith" by PBS and "Muhammad Legacy of a Prophet" also from PBS

i think also maybe your view of things would change if your country got bombed. but i remember 911 and other things that terrorist have done. I cannot call them muslims because that is wrong.. terrorist do not represent a religion . they only represent total chaos.

Iraq and Afghanistan arent necessarliy our countries but they are our people and these countries have been bombed for years.

The peopled accused of High jacking the aircrafts on the 9/11 attack were Saudi Arabian as far as the news goes but no efforts to attack Saudi Arabia have been established. 9/11 was tragic but there are also VERY GREY AREAS surrounding the official story judging from the numerous American made documentaries i own and i can only agree.

Islam is the misunderstood topic in the world today, mostly because people are too lazy or just dont want to READ Islamic history or even try to. They would rather watch CNN and decide for themselves through the lens of a biased source

Do people know that Baghdad before the Crusades was the world center for academics and knowledge? Islam has made such a LARGE contribution to the world but no one recognizes it but only recognizes what CNN tells them

If you want to be truly informed about islam for personal clarification i suggest you pick up a documentary called "Islam Empire of Faith" by PBS and "Muhammad Legacy of a Prophet" also from PBS

Absolutely an amazing documentary! I would have to disagree with you about Islam being misunderstood, it has been "Targeted" since the day God emerged its original roots.

Those that TRULY understand it convert! Islam in todays day and age has next to NO "Missionaries" and its still the fastest and soon to be largest religion in the world.

Im a testament to embracing the faith, i did not profess Islam all my life

But i see the beauty in the religion and thats what drew me to it

i dont understand why she was there in the first place...i haven't seen her on u.k. tv for years and years and years.

why she put her self in the pakistani political limelite again after so long?

asking for a bullet!

god take care of you benezeer!:eek::monkey2

Being British I know about bombings, we have suffered years of bombings by the IRA & recently now Al-Qaeda.

Let get one thing straight, this isn't a war about religion, it a war of jealously over money & political power the west of the world has

IMO the warring parties are but a shadowy reflection of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back