bhutto assassinated

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being British I know about bombings, we have suffered years of bombings by the IRA & recently now Al-Qaeda.

Let get one thing straight, this isn't a war about religion, it a war of jealously over money & political power the west of the world has

IMO the warring parties are but a shadowy reflection of each other

how close were you to a bombing karma!

Let get one thing straight, this isn't a war about religion, it a war of jealously over money & political power the west of the world has

Hope you did not loose someone you love - completely disaprove violence (only in strict self defence)

I have been thinking exactly the same as what you said in your explanation.

BTW this is a very dangerous thread of being misunderstood.

Who are the jealous parties in this war?

From my knowledge the Middle East are just calling for an Islamic State in Islamic countries, theres no jealousy there. I think whether they want democracy or islamic state its their choice, not the choice of an external government to decree what law should run the land.

Well I was in London on business the day of the al-qaeda underground bombings, if you want miles then I dunno

bhutto has nothing to do with the i.r.a or bin man...its patastani politics!

i will say again...why did she go back when she was forced out 15 years ago or so.

bhutto has nothing to do with the i.r.a or bin man...its patastani politics!

i will say again...why did she go back when she was forced out 15 years ago or so.

From what I understand, it was a self-imposed exile and she returned because she wanted to change things in Pakistan. President Musharef had over-exceeded his stay as President and it was time for someone else to take over. She would've been his major opponent but conveniently, she got assassinated.:rolleyes: It is a real tragedy because the Bhutto family can be considered the Kennedy's of Pakistan with so many assassinations in the family.

From what I understand, it was a self-imposed exile and she returned because she wanted to change things in Pakistan. President Musharef had over-exceeded his stay as President and it was time for someone else to take over. She would've been his major opponent but conveniently, she got assassinated.:rolleyes: It is a real tragedy because the Bhutto family can be considered the Kennedy's of Pakistan with so many assassinations in the family.

exactly..self-imposed because what happened now would have happened then!

i could not beleave she went back!!

and this thread is why!

exactly..self-imposed because what happened now would have happened then!

i could not beleave she went back!!

and this thread is why!

I don't know why this thread is even in collectors forum:lol but I think her bravery shouldn't go wasted. She stood firm for her believes and hopefully her sacrifice will move the country in the right direction.

Who are the jealous parties in this war?

From my knowledge the Middle East are just calling for an Islamic State in Islamic countries, theres no jealousy there. I think whether they want democracy or islamic state its their choice, not the choice of an external government to decree what law should run the land.

they lost their right to decide for themselves when they have crazies come over here for the past 30 years. sorry but the middle east lost it's right to decide anything. although they'll get it back when the US leaves. someone had to do something with the middle east, had to be done.

I don't know why this thread is even in collectors forum:lol but I think her bravery shouldn't go wasted. She stood firm for her believes and hopefully her sacrifice will move the country in the right direction.

well said. :clap

if their people have any nuts about them they will demand change but they don't so they won't. but that's their choice, to each their own. just stay on your side of the world and it's all good.

they lost their right to decide for themselves when they have crazies come over here for the past 30 years. sorry but the middle east lost it's right to decide anything. although they'll get it back when the US leaves. someone had to do something with the middle east, had to be done.

Thanks for the "Hillbille" aspect of things, much appreciated. :rolleyes:

i dont know who started this thead but this part of the forum seams fitting!

i have seen many sacrifices by many people trying to make thing change and some thing just dont!

i wish like many others in her situation she/they had of won with without making the ulimate sacrise

i dont know who started this thead but this part of the forum seams fitting!

i have seen many sacrifices by many people trying to make thing change and some thing just dont!

i wish like many others in her situation she/they had of won with without making the ulimate sacrise

I know what you mean. She also had three children all under 17. Her son passed out after hearing about his mom. My mom was crying yesterday when she heard the news. Very sad day for the Pakistani people..

I know what you mean. She also had three children all under 17. Her son passed out after hearing about his mom. My mom was crying yesterday when she heard the news. Very sad day for the Pakistani people..

you dont have to be a major figure like mrs bhutto to put yourself on the line for your beleaths...

remember the chinese students in t'enemen square..thet also payed an ultimate sacrifice but only there family now there missing!

Thanks for the "Hillbille" aspect of things, much appreciated. :rolleyes:

Hillbilly?(you misspelled it by the way), I think not. I assume by "hillbille" you mean uneducated, which is far from the truth. *bites tongue because Canadian neighbor doesn't know any better* :cool:

Take Rambo out of your avatar ASAP. :)

Hillbilly?(you misspelled it by the way), I think not. I assume by "hillbille" you mean uneducated, which is far from the truth. *bites tongue because Canadian neighbor doesn't know any better* :cool:

Take Rambo out of your avatar ASAP. :)

It was filmed in Canada and is a great story about uneducated arrogant Americans.

It was filmed in Canada and is a great story about uneducated arrogant Americans.

:D

....Americans who you are fortunate to be living next to and can live worry-free knowing we would never let anything happen to you because it would be a detriment to us. we love you brother. :)

:D

....Americans who you are fortunate to be living next to and can live worry-free knowing we would never let anything happen to you because it would be a detriment to us. we love you brother. :)

In Canada we stand for peace not taking 90% of tax payers money to support a military for the primary reason of conquering and controlling the world...............illegally.

Hey hows your health care? Running out of oil and stealing it from the middle east? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back