'Beyond: Two Souls' starring Ellen Page -- from Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain devs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just played the demo. The graphics are amazing...if they can make a game look this good on the PS3, I can't wait to see what they can do with the PS4.

The controls will take a little getting used to; it can be a little hard to understand which way you're meant to push the right analogue stick. But I love the ability to zoom around, deciding what to look at/interact with via Aiden. It's almost like being the director of a film.

Looking forward to the 9th :rock

Just played the demo. The graphics are amazing...if they can make a game look this good on the PS3, I can't wait to see what they can do with the PS4.

The controls will take a little getting used to; it can be a little hard to understand which way you're meant to push the right analogue stick. But I love the ability to zoom around, deciding what to look at/interact with via Aiden. It's almost like being the director of a film.

Looking forward to the 9th :rock

From what you've played so far, how would you compare it to Heavy Rain? Similar mechanics, but the whole new set of features seem a bit daunting.

From what you've played so far, how would you compare it to Heavy Rain? Similar mechanics, but the whole new set of features seem a bit daunting.

It feels very similar to HR. The whole 'interactive film' thing flows better in this though...at one point I didn't realise I was controlling Jodie because it blended so well with a cutscene :lol

It feels very similar to HR. The whole 'interactive film' thing flows better in this though...at one point I didn't realise I was controlling Jodie because it blended so well with a cutscene :lol

That's good to hear. Oh, and in regards to this:

I really liked Heavy Rain...but Ellen Page? Ugh :monkey4

Have you warmed up to her now that you've played it? :lol

totally forgot about this game. Loved heavy rain so im sure i'll love this going to give the demo a whirl tomorrow. I've got the steelbook on order, sucker for steelbooks and behind the scenes stuff.

Got mine on Preorder with steelbook coming.

Yes, there are other great game directors out there too.
ie, Whoever did the Last of Us.

After playing GTA, I'd say The Last of Us is GOTY currently for me. GTA was a let down.

Anyway, does every version get the steelbook? Gamestop has only got the one listing and they say it's the "special edition."

After playing GTA, I'd say The Last of Us is GOTY currently for me. GTA was a let down.

Anyway, does every version get the steelbook? Gamestop has only got the one listing and they say it's the "special edition."

yeah it's going to be tight, but I think GTAV, has enough flaws in it, that will allow Last of Us to win GOTY. That game is just flawless all around, and one of the best experiences ever in gaming.

yeah it's going to be tight, but I think GTAV, has enough flaws in it, that will allow Last of Us to win GOTY. That game is just flawless all around, and one of the best experiences ever in gaming.

Of course the GTA worshiping roaches will say otherwise. Aside from the not available online, GTA V doesn't have anywhere near the re-playability that TLOU had for me. I put in at least 100 hours into TLOU and the multiplayer.

Back