'Beyond: Two Souls' starring Ellen Page -- from Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain devs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched a playthrough of the demo on youtube. It looks a lot more interesting than Heavy Rain to me. I dont care for these types of games, but ill definitely watch a full playthrough. The story looks interesting.

For whatever reason I wasn't overly excited for this game. I LOVED heavy rain so that's a bit odd. Maybe I wasn't feeling the supernatural aspect and wanted something more realistic like Heavy Rain.

Well, after playing the demo last night I went out and PO'd the special edition of the game with overnight shipping.

Sorry I doubted you Quantico dream, lol...

I don't know which one to get- Regular, Stellbook or that Director's Cut. What say the boards?

Played a bit of the Demo ..
the Controls are really weird .. "haven't played heavy rain"

As of now I 've only played the demo and seen the one trailer that's included with the demo.

I'm happy I did that though because if I was still completely blind. Then I probably wouldn't be getting the game any time soon, and I for sure wouldn't be getting the SE.

It was worth it to make up my mind. Now I'll get a nice steel book to go along with a game I'm sure I'll love.

Pre-ordered the game today.
Love heavy rain!

David Cage is a genius.
The first and only time I've ever written a developer for their game was to thank them after I played indigo prophecy.
felt the same experience after heavy rain, so I'm looking forward to play this game.

Got the game Early :D

1380451_10151669478486453_54212046_n.jpg

I think it's illegal for stores to sell games before their date. there's like a fine for doing so.

Back