Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. :D

When a project comes along, you must Whipid.

Clothes are temporary. When I make his fur suit, I hope the hands don't look too small. Right now they do to me.

I can't sculpt but I tried to make hands and feet.

IMG_7543.JPG

Last edited:
Steven, he looks great. Damn, that head is HUGE!!! Are you giving him clothes or doing the fur suit??

Hands dont look small to my eye, but I havent looked at a screen grap of this guy in ages. Keep up the good work bro!! :rock

thanks. :)

As I was covering up the body for pictures, I thought - it sure would be easier to make K’Kruhk the Whipid Jedi. I already have the original resin hands and feet and it would be less fur to deal with.

I want to make a Whipid to hang out in Jabba's palace, so I made some different hands and feet.

this is the look I am going for:

Whiphid 2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my best effort at a 1/6 scale Star Wars Whipid bash. I used a KashKenobi head and I sculpted (tried to) and made resin casts of hands and feet.

Whipid.jpg

Last edited:
M8 that is feckin awesome i admire peeps who can do hair so well as i'm **** at it plus you done a great paint job :)

Btw i'll post your kits off tomorrow for you :)

holy guacamole...........:horror

your stuff is off the charts badass....:thud:

Thank you. :D

Here is my best effort for a 1/6 scale Lutrillian using a resin head from “Enaud.”

...insert usual speech about how I couldn't get the colors 100% to my liking... ;)

IMG_7617.JPG

Last edited:
You are on a roll man, you are really cranking these guys out!! The Lutrillian looks great.

Its so funny looking at these outfits from ANH. Its like Lucas' design team went through our parts bins and grabbed whatever they could scrounge up to make a character outfits. :)

Back