Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the custom work on Goran is quality. The shoes, wrist guards and hands are crazy good. Did you do all that custom work or is there also some kit bashing happening? I can't tell and that's a good thing.

^Yep, you got it. all of the above. :D

The shoes are "Cowboy" boots with leather strip wraps.

I used Hot Toys Berserker Predator hands and wrist pegs.

I sculpted little tusk on rivets. I cut lots of leather strips and used nail heads around the arms and legs. I never could get the leather hood exactly the way I wanted it.

When I couldn’t make Chakaquality leather forearm covers, I implemented my backup plan and used Hot Toys Perseus forearm armor.

Before the price got crazy, I bought a Ducard, took the armor and reworked and repainted it.

Thanks again you guys. :duff

nice stuff! I just got a Tuskin from Sideshow and I'm a little disappointed--but seeing what you're doing here is giving me some ideas to improve on him.

I finally had some time between my work schedule and home repairs.

My custom 1/6 scale Star Wars Devaronian. I named him Lee Jin Darkin.

Thanks to Jessica who sculpted the head and made resin copies.

IMG_7351.JPG

IMG_7362.JPG

Last edited:
This is my best shot at a custom 1/6 scale Star Wars Takeel. Thanks Enaud, "the Maker" and thanks to all the awesome customizers providing helpful info and inspiration.

IMG_7414.JPG

I need to find a 1/6 scale Hersey's chocolate bar and put it in his hand. I never could get the wash/dry brush/etc. around his mouth perfect.

Last edited:
Absolutely Beautiful,Beautiful work!!!:clap:clap:clap
As always, you've done incredible job bringing these guys(as well as your other customs) to life.
Keep up the great work Steven!

Back