Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some of the things that did NOT work.

IMG_6611.JPG

Last edited:
nice stuff...two duros? now im jeaolouse..
hey, if you go and post your customs(one per month) on the TA thread.. you could win their monthly contest...if they dont get enough people to post, they won't do them anymore...so im trying to get a few others there...you too, chaka...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5686994#post5686994

i just post my jedi duros..would love to see some of you guys post your stuff as well...come on...do it...

I posted once for May already. I plan to post Myo in June. :D
:r2d2line

That photo made my Duros look very Cad Bane blue. My Duros are more green-less blue in person. My favorite look is the blue-green skin.

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone. The compliments brighten my day.

This 1/6 scale Giran inspired Jabba guard is almost finished. Because of my work schedule, it will be a while before I can work on it again.

I need to add some sand weathering to the boots and a black then brown wash to the axe blade. I think I may scrap the belt wrap and make another because I don’t like the way it looks in the back. The shadows on the neck makes it look like a tie, so I may revisit that too. I also need a Viking-looking pouch solution.

I tried making some leather wrist covers from scratch, but I just wasn’t happy with my efforts. You guys that do succeed are amazing!

IMG_6781.JPG

IMG_6759.JPG

Last edited:
Back