• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BEWARE of ONG6666

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo_Kramer

Super Freak
Reaction score
just a heads up this first time in over 250 transactions(spawn.com,sideshowfreak, statueforum) ive had someone not receive something. the guy lives in singapore but has gotten an address in the US to use to ship to singapore (i was never told about this and thought i was sending to his business or something). if you want to save the headache i wouldnt deal with him. (and no i didnt get DC or insurance cause he didnt ask for it thats how ive always done my deals but now DC will be on every package i send from now on)

p.s. i dont like to use punctuation when im not being graded on it :D :p

UPDATE.......................
i ended up losing the paypal dispute so im out the statue i sent and the money. so please do not deal with this guy heres his info

the address he gave me

Lay Ching Ong,

*Address removed by mod*

Last edited by a moderator:
just a heads up this first time in over 250 transactions(spawn.com,sideshowfreak, statueforum) ive had someone not receive something. the guy lives in singapore but has gotten an address in the US to use to ship to singapore (i was never told about this and thought i was sending to his business or something). if you want to save the headache i wouldnt deal with him. (and no i didnt get DC or insurance cause he didnt ask for it thats how ive always done my deals but now DC will be on every package i send from now on)

p.s. i dont like to use punctuation when im not being graded on it :D :p

Did u sell Wolvie vs Saber, so it's not so....:angelsmil

Did you send this to a registered Paypal address? And if so, did the delivery confirmation confirm that the package was delivered?

always protect yourself first. that's why we ask for payment first and then send...and when you send always use delivery confirmation.

I have left the guy's real name so people are aware of him but please do not post personal information like someone's address/tel no etc on the Forum.
Sorry to hear this happened Cosmo, thanks for letting us all know so we can look out for this guy :grouphug
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Back