• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware ebay seller from Chile...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWBS......:slap

So what?! Everyone has learning point. Just because you've been here longer, just because u r senior, just because u r more experienced in collectible field mean that u are any better than any of us.

So if you don't like newbie like me sharing, complaining, or discussing then just don't read or leave any comment.

I respect many of elders in this forum but most of the time people just troll and leave bad comments, argue and stuff like that. Make me care less to participate in discussion or thread.

So what?! Everyone has learning point. Just because you've been here longer, just because u r senior, just because u r more experienced in collectible field mean that u are any better than any of us.

So if you don't like newbie like me sharing, complaining, or discussing then just don't read or leave any comment.

I respect many of elders in this forum but most of the time people just troll and leave bad comments, argue and stuff like that. Make me care less to participate in discussion or thread.

Stoopid...:slap

Here is the tracking I got from ko350an RR491789555CL. Anyone else have the same ##?

To: ashkanls
Subject: ko350an sent a message about Private auction #330537147651
Sent Date: Mar-02-11 16:03:11 PST

Dear ashkanls,

Hi there, I have shipped out your toys, here is the tracking rr491789555cl www.correoschile.cl
Thanks again

- ko350an

guys is this normal , i bought something from a guy in japan and now he is been suspended from ebay and he closed his account on paypal too and this is the tracking# i got and the pa____ge still havent got to my location

RB16 4684 875H K
www.usps.com

the item is already in the US but take a look what it says

normally when i buy stuff in japan it takes about 10-15 days to get here but 1 month?

guys is this normal , i bought something from a guy in japan and now he is been suspended from ebay and he closed his account on paypal too and this is the tracking# i got and the pa____ge still havent got to my location

RB16 4684 875H K
www.usps.com

Its been 2 weeks almost, you better call the post office central and ask.

Its been 2 weeks almost, you better call the post office central and ask.

Its been 2 weeks since it arrive in the us 1 month since it was sent , i called and they said that the sender have to open an investigation and the seller hasnt answer any e-mails for the past 10 days , i guess i got scammed :monkey2:(

Its been 2 weeks since it arrive in the us 1 month since it was sent , i called and they said that the sender have to open an investigation and the seller hasnt answer any e-mails for the past 10 days , i guess i got scammed :monkey2:(

if he/she's no longer registered user then yes most probably u r scammed. :(

???? whats does the post office have to do with this? They have it, deliver it!

Its pretty easy to pick out scams on ebay people. Id stay away from anyone out of the country who is selling an extremely high item with no feedback as a seller to reference at all.

Further more I am still highly confused as to how it was pointed out that it was a scam and people still purchased items from them anyway? Yeah, you will get your money back I am sure, but why go through all that for nothing? I guess that is what confuses me the most about it.

Even seller with great feedback and has 500++ feedback can still scam u :)

This is from my personal experience and I believe few others said so.

https://myworld.ebay.com/starwarsagain64

If he ever become active again just be careful.

This is the guy that took me for £1000GBP Stay well clear.
He had 500 feedback at 100%. Then overnight, it dropped to 94%!

No smart comments from you either Thrifty :lol

RB16 4684 875H K
www.usps.com

That happened to me not so long ago,so don't worry about it until you get your package.If you want start by calling there 1800 number and ask for the number of the last depot your package was in and explain to them that the package is still there and have them look for it.I had a package in the next town over for about 1 month and finally it took a call to the town branch office to get the ball rollin.GOOD LUCK!What's up Ash!:waveLet me get this straight,Ash you bought that figure even though there was a scam alert on this auction?:dunno:wink1:

This is the guy that took me for £1000GBP Stay well clear.
He had 500 feedback at 100%. Then overnight, it dropped to 94%!

No smart comments from you either Thrifty :lol

I remember paypal locked my account up when the Wii first came out and I sold one. I waiting outside all night to get a PS3( yes I wanted one that badly....lame I know) and so happened they were allowing us to buy a Wii as well. I figured, eh I was here...waiting all night ill pick one up and try to make a little money on it. Sold it on ebay, had positive feedback from the transaction and paypal still locked my account totally down.

Called them to find out why and they told me there was many scams going on and they wanted to be sure with everyone that was selling a Wii that it was the real deal. I went over my years selling on ebay and feedback I had. They told me a respected ebay member with 1000's of feedback went on a scamming spree and scammed members out of tons of money. I guess the moral to the story is at the end of the day over the computer you never know really who you are dealing with. Picking scams out like that are nearly impossible, but this person/people who are being discussed in this thread are very easy to pick out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back