• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Mother^^^^er has the balls to write a comment on the videos i made about him saying "Everybody got there money back this was not scam" needless to say that ^^^^ pissed me off!

Well it's all good now, DAME IT!!! It’s a shame we all have to put away the torches and pitch forks; I was looking forward to a good old burning at the stack. I haven’t had Bar B.Q. in a while. But seriously, I'm glad everyone got their money back. I think this is a testament to the power of this board, when stuff like this happens people come together and get stuff done. Makes me proud to be called a FREAK.:monkey2

this is lame. anybody who thinks more than 1 person is involved in this, is ^^^^ing kidding themselves. it's just 1 ********* trying to get pity so he doesn't have the law kicking in his door. hopefully this Iza/Bronxfag character gets a good banning after everything is sorted out.

this is lame. anybody who thinks more than 1 person is involved in this, is ^^^^ing kidding themselves. it's just 1 ********* trying to get pity so he doesn't have the law kicking in his door. hopefully this Iza/Bronxfag character gets a good banning after everything is sorted out.

:gun:gun:joy Ding... ding... ding... ding...

What do we have for this contestant Bob Barker?

Why am I somehow still not convinced that there was a girlfriend and a mother after all...?
It actually pains me to see people thanking "her" for giving them their money back...
It pains me! Coz this guy is now laughing at getting away without being punished.
But glad you got your money back, so, each to their own as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back