• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because one member (I believe ChrisCJ99) gave her advice on how to contact Paypal to be able to refund it via Paypal.

Luis

Wow, great advice :lol I guess she finally broke down and took it, see that wasn't too hard :lol Actually I believe that would be easier than tracking everyones address and issuing them a money order.

Because one member (I believe ChrisCJ99) gave her advice on how to contact Paypal to be able to refund it via Paypal.

Luis

Correct. I gave her all the info to do so, and pursuaded her that it would be the fastest and easiest way to reimburse all the victims. Mission accomplished!!! :joy:joy:joy

To be honest i am thankful she decided to do the right thing and help us out. We should consider ourselves to be lucky not all people that get scammed get their money back.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Westsidechino and myself just received our money back via Paypal. So I guess she was a legit person that was victimized as well. I am glad that at least she did the right thing.

Luis

Got my money back too! Ironically only 3 hours ago was I able to escalate it to a claim! Glad all is well :rock

Well gentleman i no longer have a need to follow this thread so i excuse myself. I got my money back thats all i care about. Best of luck to everyone here.... And once again thank you Iza

phew, this whole mess is over

My feelings exactly.

Now I'm glad I didn't take this any further than paypal until I was able to escalate it to a claim earlier this evening. Like I said, as long as I got my money back I would be happy and not take the issue any further. I'm a man of my word and I'm sticking to it.

If anything, I think BRONXbeast did earn a valuable lesson from all of this. It may be easy to scam a individual here and there every now and then, but when you hit a community as supportive as ours, you can get in some serious trouble. We got organized and helped eachother through this. It is in the worst of circumstances that true friendships are tested. We got through this and got our money back. We are really lucky in that regard. Some were only out a few bucks, and others several hundred. But it was the point of the thing that got us through this.

I'm truely grateful for everyone that got involved in this, affected by the scam or not, that helped. We couldn't have done it without your help. By ourselves we probably wouldn't have gotten our money back, but through our unity we did. We came out on top. We won. :rock

I've been following this thread and i'm glad you all got your money back.. I think this person messed with the wrong forum :)

Glad it is all working out.

itsmillertimetin.jpg

This thread has been quite entertaining, all drama aside.

I've been following this thread and i'm glad you all got your money back.. I think this person messed with the wrong forum :)

Very true. Like I said, on another boad they may have gotten away with it, but not here! We freaks stand together and get things done!

She? :horror It was a she all along? Sorry I haven't been following this thread but congrats to all that have been refunded. Good stuff.

To all those that believed that she was not legit here is your proof. Hopefully next time you dont judge someone without seeing that they to have been victims. Iza sorry and thank you. Hopefully all will go well with you. To all the haters like Nash who just came into this thread to talk crap this shows you that the detective stuff worked. :chew

It was someone who got caught and created other people to cover their ass.

Anyway, glad you all are getting your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back