• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those that believed that she was not legit here is your proof. Hopefully next time you dont judge someone without seeing that they to have been victims. Iza sorry and thank you. Hopefully all will go well with you. To all the haters like Nash who just came into this thread to talk crap this shows you that the detective stuff worked. :chew

hey pablo now you got your money now, you can shut the ^^^^ up! bunk nash!

:monkey3:D

Glad it worked out - thanks to all the members that shared info and made it possible for everyone to get a refund.

This is a perfect thread for this smilie:grouphug Its great everyone could work together on this. Scammers keep out!

bronxbeast should have gotten this :medic for what he did.

Last edited:
I sold him some Terminator figures on the 15th. I hope his funds didn't come from any of you guys.

OT: Do I still get a POSI for coming through on my end?

this is lame. anybody who thinks more than 1 person is involved in this, is ^^^^ing kidding themselves. it's just 1 ********* trying to get pity so he doesn't have the law kicking in his door. hopefully this Iza/Bronxfag character gets a good banning after everything is sorted out.

izatia is my name and if you curious,myspace.com/sexxyrufbaby69 ,if u notice i didnt have to hide behind a fake name to show myself in this forum.......................like the saying goes why worry when you dont have nothing to hide!i did what was right,and im still here,and hes the one that deserved the banning for all the scamming,...

So 3 different people who all type like they are brain damaged... clearly not the same person :lol

Sounds like someone trying to get out of trouble, but glad to hear people got their money back and hopefully the cases against this ****** continue to go ahead :rock

to clarify something iza,bxshortylosh01 are both mine,,,,,,,,when bxshortylosh01 was banned i created the other one,......

Try starting a sentence with a capital letter you clowns.

2m7swms.jpg

Wow, is he serious? You guys should definitely press charges against this person, and make an example out of him - no one should be able to scam our community of collectors without paying the consequences. Let it serve as a warning for all future scammers.

His intention was to steal from the beginning, but he's only getting scared now because of threats of involving the police. He's definitely not sincere in his apology, he's just looking for a way out.

Hopefully, everyone gets their money back. Should you all forgive him? Well, that's up to you. But, in my opinion, he can learn his lesson while he's doing some time in jail.

Got This From Him today:

hello every one this is bronxbeasst im wrighting to tell you i know what i did was wrong and you have every right to be angry the guilt has ben eating me up i cant eat sleep or think right and im always nervouse well i know you want your money back so i was going to tell you to please claim it whit paypal or your credit card companys i will be honest just dont want this to go to a next level i have ben thinking of my 67 year old mom who depends on me and how much i mean to her i dont want her to get sick on me and pass away becuase of my stupidity so i beg you all to look in your hearts and dont take this to any authorites if you claim through pay pal or bank card you should get your money back and i will be billied for it im beging you if not for me do it for her i will never do anything like this again please evey one does mistakes and i did a very dum one and i know it, my life and hers lay in your hands im not trying to make any one feel any guilt cause you shouldnt you have the right to do as you please but i hope you give me a chance for forgivnes and you will never hear or see of me again

Wow, is he serious? You guys should definitely press charges against this person, and make an example out of him - no one should be able to scam our community of collectors without paying the consequences. Let it serve as a warning for all future scammers.

His intention was to steal from the beginning, but he's only getting scared now because of threats of involving the police. He's definitely not sincere in his apology, he's just looking for a way out.

Hopefully, everyone gets their money back. Should you all forgive him? Well, that's up to you. But, in my opinion, he can learn his lesson while he's doing some time in jail.[/QUOTE

Look be happy,he lost his whole collection,and everybody got there money back end this thread already and stop stressing this issue

Hopefully, everyone gets their money back. Should you all forgive him? Well, that's up to you. But, in my opinion, he can learn his lesson while he's doing some time in jail.[/QUOTE

Look be happy,he lost his whole collection,and everybody got there money back end this thread already and stop stressing this issue

Don`t feel frustrated , who cares about his collection ? Because he refunded all the guys after the claims to several authorities that doesn`t prove that he wont do it again ..in the future , i`m not trying to throw oil in the fire but let`s be realistic he deserves every possible punishment .If i come into your house to rob you and then i got caught will you ever forgive me ? It`s the same thing but i`m glad at least that you played some part for all the freaks to get refunded.And please don`t take my post as a personal attack to you..

Don`t feel frustrated , who cares about his collection ? Because he refunded all the guys after the claims to several authorities that doesn`t prove that he wont do it again ..in the future , i`m not trying to throw oil in the fire but let`s be realistic he deserves every possible punishment .If i come into your house to rob you and then i got caught will you ever forgive me ? It`s the same thing but i`m glad at least that you played some part for all the freaks to get refunded.And please don`t take my post as a personal attack to you..

yes i would forgive u if u asked for it and if u ment it with all your heart,just like jesus forgave those who crucified him,im none to judge,especially if it was in a sick act of desperation,besides he has enough with being on welfare,being denied getting a job and on top of that being on phyc medications
none taken,but if charges were made that would just cause me more pain ,besides it was my paypal accout he used,this is the first time he ever did something like that,and i dont wanna one day say i have a child and the father is in prison and his mother died of a heart attack,not to defend him but he was the coward that confessed to me what he did after luis138 and westsidechino were trying to convince me of the scamming,and if he wouldnt have confessed i wouldve thought that luis138's messages were spam, because at first when weside and luis contacted me i thought they were lying!

yes i would forgive u if u asked for it and if u ment it with all your heart,just like jesus forgave those who crucified him,im none to judge,especially if it was in a sick act of desperation,besides he has enough with being on welfare,being denied getting a job and on top of that being on phyc medications
ause at first when weside and luis contacted me i thought they were lying!

:lol:lol:lol Best line of BS yet :lol "I'm so sad about being on welfare I'll rip people off and buy stuff from other members"... yes, just like Jesus on the cross :lol

Happy everyone got their money back :duff

especially if it was in a sick act of desperation,besides he has enough with being on welfare,being denied getting a job and on top of that being on phyc medications

I am sorry Iza but can you please explain how you consider that an act of desperation? Like I said before, he did it to buy toys, not medicine for his sick and old mother.

If he would had done it to buy medicine for her we might had been more understanding.

Anyway, I think everyone has received their money, other wise we would have people here saying they need to get paid. I think this thread needs to be locked up. :horse

Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back