• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I somehow still not convinced that there was a girlfriend and a mother after all...?
It actually pains me to see people thanking "her" for giving them their money back...
It pains me! Coz this guy is now laughing at getting away without being punished.
But glad you got your money back, so, each to their own as they say.

Who says he is not being punished? Claims have been filed, police reports have been filed, credit cards companies have been notified. He'll get his due.

Luis

this is lame. anybody who thinks more than 1 person is involved in this, is ^^^^ing kidding themselves. it's just 1 ********* trying to get pity so he doesn't have the law kicking in his door. hopefully this Iza/Bronxfag character gets a good banning after everything is sorted out.

im all women,and i didnt have nothing to do with what he did,i was victimized as well,and if u had nothing to do with it,leave it alone, darklord dave recieved my explanations i wrote back to him to get unbanned to fix what he did but i didnt do it for him i did it for his mother,and as long as everybody recieved there money,i can careless if i get banned,even though i am starting to like this forum,i might just get into collecting myself,and know my name is izatia,and i im not ashamed of who i am

im all women,and i didnt have nothing to do with what he did,i was victimized as well,and if u had nothing to do with it,leave it alone, darklord dave recieved my explanations i wrote back to him to get unbanned to fix what he did but i didnt do it for him i did it for his mother,and as long as everybody recieved there money,i can careless if i get banned,even though i am starting to like this forum,i might just get into collecting myself,and know my name is izatia,and i im not ashamed of who i am
i think it's funny that you supposedly joined this board quickly to apologize for somebody else but yet you took the time to install an avatar and write "jedi" under your username. what a piece of work.:rolleyes:

So 3 different people who all type like they are brain damaged... clearly not the same person :lol

Sounds like someone trying to get out of trouble, but glad to hear people got their money back and hopefully the cases against this ****** continue to go ahead :rock

Doesn't matter whehter its one person or 3 people. As long as 1) people are getting their money back and 2) bxshortylosh01 is not posting from the same ISP address as bronxbeast.

Doesn't matter whehter its one person or 3 people. As long as 1) people are getting their money back and 2) bxshortylosh01 is not posting from the same ISP address as bronxbeast.

The best post I've read all day! :rock

Why am I somehow still not convinced that there was a girlfriend and a mother after all...?
It actually pains me to see people thanking "her" for giving them their money back...
It pains me! Coz this guy is now laughing at getting away without being punished.
But glad you got your money back, so, each to their own as they say.

Makes meh wanna :monkey2

STFU Pixletwit!

:lol:lol:lol

But on the other note, I'm glad everyone has or is getting their money.

Last edited:
Obviously you have to take 2 things into account when dealing with people. 1. If they are from the Bronx or there tag name says something about the Bronx, a red flag should go off in your head. The Bronx sucks only thing good that comes out of the Bronx is the Yankees and they're not playing well right now. 2. If they're Puerto Rican, well need I say more? LOL

Man I hate clowns :lol
Clowns don’t like you neither...:D

evil_clown.jpg

evil+clown.jpg
pennywise.jpg

I knew it, damn that "IT" movie, the little child in me cries and runs away...

and what was that other movie when ever they are aliens and come to take over a town plus wrap ppl in cottin candy cocoons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back