• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank god i didn`t send any money to him ...( i was waiting to get paid from my job ) , he send me a p.m. for a regular Ryu 375 $ shipped to Greece :monkey1 .:duh .... , i hope for all of you guys to get your money back ..`` how much it will be the shipping cost to Greece ? i asked him . & i got back from Bronx the following :`` i really dont no how much it will come out to but just give me 375 it should be enough i guess`` . mods feel free to check my p.m. to verify my sayings...

hey guys sorry to hear about your run with this guy.
its people like him who ruin great forums and communities like this one for everyone.
Hope you catch this bastard!!!!!
Good luck. let us know how it goes

I think we should all combine notes and see what we know about this guy. That way we all have his Email Address, Myspace, Address and so on.

Seems like it would be smart to file claims through paypal on all transactions with this guy. Also if the sellers who left him good feedback would please pm me his address, we can get the authorities involved.

Dave,

He just recently bought from me a Freddy PF about a week ago. I still have his transaction which has his email and street address. I went ahead and forwarded the info to you.

I can forward the same info to the other parties involved, but I want to see what Dave has to say first before I start giving out private info.

I feel mad now because this prick probably used your Paypal money to buy the PF from me. :mad::mad:

I will gladly provide his info once I get word from Dave either here or in PM.

You have heaps of time to lodge a claim with your credit card provider. If I were youse I'd wait to see how Paypal handle it first. They hate it when you get a card provider involved, so it's best not to stir things up till they've at least had a chance to deal with it.
18ykcm.jpg

Are you for real? :rolleyes: Screw Paypal....they couldn't care less about you, me, or anyone else for that matter and their Paypal Protection is the biggest joke I've ever seen.
To all those who have been scammed, ignore this guys advice and contact your CC company immediately and begin the chargeback process. It is the only way you are guaranteed to get your money back.

Damn, I was about to pay him 120$ for a MISB Cobra Commander next thursday...:duh:duh:duh

Little piece of ^^^^.

Are you for real? :rolleyes: Screw Paypal....they couldn't care less about you, me, or anyone else for that matter and their Paypal Protection is the biggest joke I've ever seen.
To all those who have been scammed, ignore this guys advice and contact your CC company immediately and begin the chargeback process. It is the only way you are guaranteed to get your money back.

Way to take it out of context woodsy. I posted that when things were just coming to the surface. Now that the cards are out on the table, yeah, it's easy to say ignore me with hindsight. You da man woodsy. You da man. Way to go.

Those that have lodged a claim with paypal can always lodge one with their credit card provider if they don't get satisfaction from paypal. So youse will get your money back if you paid with a credit/debit card via paypal regardless. Which is what I said in the first unhighlighted sentence. So my advice still stands.

Always dissapointing when this happens, I was part of a scam a few years back. Luckily I was able to recover all but $10. File with paypal and your credit cards/banks quickly and hopefully you'll get recovered.

Why do people think they can get away with this...when others have their contact info? Just stupid...hope this jerk gets whats coming to him...

sorry to you guys that lost money, hopefully you get it back.

Way to take it out of context woodsy. I posted that when things were just coming to the surface. Now that the cards are out on the table, yeah, it's easy to say ignore me with hindsight. You da man woodsy. You da man. Way to go.

Those that have lodged a claim with paypal can always lodge one with their credit card provider if they don't get satisfaction from paypal. So youse will get your money back if you paid with a credit/debit card via paypal regardless. Which is what I said in the first unhighlighted sentence. So my advice still stands.

Out of context? What did I take out of context? You did say to wait
and see what Paypal is going to do about this didn't you? Since anyone who has ever dealt with Paypal knows the chances of them doing anything to help you are slim and none...what's the point of waiting? :confused: Oh that's right, it's because we don't want to upset the fine, upstanding folks at Paypal unecessarily. Here's a newsflash for you, Paypal hates when CC companies get involved...... period! And doesn't make one bit of difference whether it's sooner or later 'cause either way it means they've got to give you back your money and go after the scammers themselves. So your advice is still crap......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back