• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn paypal wont officially allow me to get this in claim status until 7 days. By than i am afraid it will be too late.

for every one ... when 1 person opens a claim ... it will stop any $$ from leaving his account till all claims are closed

Seems like it would be smart to file claims through paypal on all transactions with this guy. Also if the sellers who left him good feedback would please pm me his address, we can get the authorities involved.

Any luck getting this guys address. I think the proper thing is letting the authorities know. That way other people dont get scammed as we did.

Yeah, Paypal puts a hold on his account until everything is squared off. It seems that he went on a shopping spree with out money, if he has any left he can't use it.

Since it seems that several freaks sent him stuff they have his address.

Luis

Wow.. Bronx pm'ed me several days ago about Xmen-Sent #1 that he was willing to sell. The price was decent but I wasn't sure. So I checked the feedback thread and he has 6 I believe and from his post per day ratio he seemed like a regular to the forum. I was about to buy it off him but some part of me felt this is a scam. From his gallery looks like he only collects the 12". I didn't follow up my interest, and boy, glad I did passed up on this.

Oh btw, he asked for $600 for regular Xmen-Sent #1 that I've been looking/posted on the WTB section. Almost had me ;)

Sucks for you guys. I remember this tool sent several PM's to me asking if I had SS stuff forsale and I just told him to piss off and quit bothering me.

Well, we know his real name. It seems that he got suspended from Paypal though. Maybe they received too many disputes about him. Who knows if he is doing this in other forums as well. He might be breaking bank with this.

Luis

Let me know when this becomes a full blown witch hunt!!!

How I love a good ol' fashion witch hunt :rock

You have heaps of time to lodge a claim with your credit card provider. If I were youse I'd wait to see how Paypal handle it first. They hate it when you get a card provider involved, so it's best not to stir things up till they've at least had a chance to deal with it.

18ykcm.jpg

burn baby burn! :devil

Wow.. Bronx pm'ed me several days ago about Xmen-Sent #1 that he was willing to sell. The price was decent but I wasn't sure. So I checked the feedback thread and he has 6 I believe and from his post per day ratio he seemed like a regular to the forum. I was about to buy it off him but some part of me felt this is a scam. From his gallery looks like he only collects the 12". I didn't follow up my interest, and boy, glad I did passed up on this.

Thats what I thought...12" figures only, yet no pictures of the Wolvy Comiquette that he offered me, it just didnt seem right.

seemes odd to me when he first had a WWT with video games, then all of sudden he's got lots of high price items. He aksed me about a couple of things I was selling, but I never heard back. Then He pms me about two DC Batmans for $165. luckily I already bought one of them from doesitmatter, so I never bothered to respond to him.
I hope you guys work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back