• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am in a panic now as well. I paid for a Sideshow Snake-Eyes 1/6th on the 18th and haven't heard anything from him. I checked his feedback and it looked good...

He was on the boards today, so I am assuming he has read everyone's PMs.

wow ..... he chased me for 3 days last week on a master replica helmet he sead he wanted to sell ... i asked how much ... he offered it for $440 i sead i did not have that much ... but if i got it i would buy it from him .. he asked me how much i had and i sead ...

$300

he sead he would take it ........... a big RED flag came up in my head ... this was to easy ... any way after 10 pms in about 2 hrs ... i desiced to wait till the next day to send the $$ and get a nother PM from him .... he never pm back so i deisded to not take the risk .......... on saturday he pm me asking if i wanted it and to send the $$ ...

i sead i would pass ...

sorry guys ... if you payed threw paypal ... get the claims in NOW ........

coolkansaswind

That really stinks! I thought about dealing with him,but something didn't seem right. Sorry for you guys that got taken.

Went ahead and filed a claim; I figured if he is legit he will fix it and if not, Paypay will see lots of claims coming in.

How does Paypal.com resolve this if he never replies? Should I go ahead and contact my credit card and file a fraud alert with them as well?

You have heaps of time to lodge a claim with your credit card provider. If I were youse I'd wait to see how Paypal handle it first. They hate it when you get a card provider involved, so it's best not to stir things up till they've at least had a chance to deal with it.

18ykcm.jpg

Went ahead and filed a claim; I figured if he is legit he will fix it and if not, Paypay will see lots of claims coming in.

How does Paypal.com resolve this if he never replies? Should I go ahead and contact my credit card and file a fraud alert with them as well?

i would do the credit card man....they will credit you instantly....paypal might take a while....good luck to all on getting your funds back and thanks for the heads up..saved me some grief

Seems like it would be smart to file claims through paypal on all transactions with this guy. Also if the sellers who left him good feedback would please pm me his address, we can get the authorities involved.

hmmmm.... I just put a deposit down on a PZ pf ex :sick

Should I be filing a claim already on just a suspicion??

I filed a claim. I figured the more claims paypal.com gets at once, the faster they will research it for fraud. I feel like an idiot because I got that 'gut feeling' when he requested payment several times Monday night like he was in a hurry; but I checked his feedback and post count and he looked good.

Once we get his/her address, we can also file fraud reports at: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I know. He asked me three times in a row to send him the deposit.....

But doesn't it take 30 days to even get money back from a paypal claim??

just give me their email. i'll email-bomb em. they'll be sifting through thier inbox for at least a month.

I want them to see their Paypal disputes first. Hopefully, someone on the boards still has their address so we can file fraud.

He is listed as BANNED; will he be able to get on the boards to check his messages and possibly reply?

People who have "bought" something from him:
  1. Kibishii
  2. Boba G
  3. Luis138
  4. Westsidechico
  5. Buttmunch
  6. ChrisCJ99

I know. He asked me three times in a row to send him the deposit.....
But doesn't it take 30 days to even get money back from a paypal claim??
Are we guaranteed to get our money back? I have never filed a claim before and had it go all the way...

Last edited:
I want them to see their Paypal disputes first. Hopefully, someone on the boards still has their address so we can file fraud.

He is listed as BANNED; will he be able to get on the boards to check his messages and possibly reply?

Dang.... banned already???? Guess I should file a claim ASAP. But through my CC or through Paypal? :confused:

wow, this jerk took a lot of people in a relatively short amount of time. Unbelievable.

It seems obvious to me that banning him gives US ONE LESS WAY TO GET AHOLD OF HIM...AM I RIGHT???!!! he shouldnt be banned so that he has a chance to read this and hopefully, if he has a soul, make it right....plus, wont banning him hinder our efforts to get recompensated for the money we invested in all of his hot air and false hopes??

I just noticed he is banned, now we won't be able to listen to his side of the story. If he has one.

I also noticed that today he only logged in at noon as opposed to every hour like before. I wonder.

I feel foolish because he contacted me ( in the worst possible English by the way) and told me I have one. I asked him what does he have, as I have a list of things I'm looking for.

It turned out he was offering me the Salacious Crumb that came with the exclusive slave Leia PF. He claimed his dog broke his Leia so now he had no use for Mr. Crumb.

Somethig didn't click right but since it was only $25 I decided to risk it. Then he started acting even weirder. He claimed he shipped it insured. That seemed strange that he would sell me the Crumb for $25 shipped. Before I sent him the money he would reply almost instantly, after he got my money I would had to PM him twice or even three times for him to reply, even though he would read my PMs.

His excuse was that he was away from his home due to an emergency and as soon as he got back he would send me the tracking number. Saturday nothing, Sunday nothing. Then he told me Monday night. That was the last I ever heard from him.

Also I noticed his Paypal was new. I mean all the signs were and I didn't pay attentin to them. I have been looking for Salacious for so long that I ignored them I guess.

You live you learn, right?

Luis

Last edited:
I'll be filing a claim with my CC too.... Paypal claims take too long and they always seem to find a loop hole in order to avoid paying you. Either way, this seemed off from the start :sick

I'll be filing a claim with my CC too.... Paypal claims take too long and they always seem to find a loop hole in order to avoid paying you. Either way, this seemed off from the start :sick

i love paypal ... i had to file a claim with my CC to get my $$ back ... then they tried to charge me again becouse my CC gave me my $$ ... they sead i need to give them more time ... my CC sead i was good and gave me the $$ .... any way there must be a better way for paypal to protect people from jerks opening a new account and doing this..... then bam ... rip off city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back