• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell has so many people dealt with this person and I have no idea he even existed. :lol

No kidding,
some times I try to sell ^^^^ for cheap with no luck... :lol
yet this ^^^^er sold all this high end crap and nobody knows him...
well I'm a nobody here either... but still... :eek:

I'm sorry to hear about this...
It sucks when this happens... :mad:

I contacted my Bank today, and I will be able to get 100% of my money back as soon as I go fill out some paperwork. I still had 41.00 in paypal that I probably wont get back, but I'm ok with $309 back. I'll just have to pay a $41.00 idiot fee :p

I contacted my Bank today, and I will be able to get 100% of my money back as soon as I go fill out some paperwork. I still had 41.00 in paypal that I probably wont get back, but I'm ok with $309 back. I'll just have to pay a $41.00 idiot fee :p

I like that! "Idiot Fee" :lol Too funny!

Indeed, I hate to say it, but this is not the first time I have been ripped off on a forum. Mcfarlanes forum got me once as well. I just saw the positive feedback and his post count, and did not even think twice. If it's too good to be true....It probably is.

Well, I've been burned before. Never send a money order to a party you don't know. I lost $60 because of it.

Well it looks as if many are getting justice on this whole deal. I think this guy will get whats coming to him. Im sure if he profited in any way-it wont be worth all the hastles he is facing now. Thanks for everyones help and advice. This really is a great community. We just have to weed out the bad every now and then.

I banned him so he couldn't offer other things to members and continue scamming and I sent him a message about why he was banned and what needed to happen.

I have his address (thank you all that sent it to me) and will be happy to share it with anyone who has sent him money. He is definitely in the Bronx.

Please do not suggest email bombing him - I can't see how that would be helpful in any way, shape or form. Also physical threats will be deleted.

Hopefully this will be resolved.

Dave i would highly appreciate it if you could provide me with his address. He scammed me out of $180.00 His address can be useful to me as i file a police report

How did you get your money back so quick. And why are you paying $41.00. You should not have to pay jack.....

At this point its not going to help, but he offered to sell me a subject 805 a few weeks ago. Hope everyone can get their cash back, good luck.

I also find it odd that someone is having to pay a bank fee. I had an identity theft situation a few years ago and the bank gave me all my money back including all overdraw fees.

how the hell has so many people dealt with this person and I have no idea he even existed. :lol

He spam bought cheap items to crank up his feedback then sent PMs to alot of people in the WTB section to "sell" them the item they were looking for.

I actually called Paypal today and spoke with a representative. He obviously wouldn't give me any information about the "investigation," but I know he immediately forwarded the case to the fraud department and told me that "there was enough information that they would probably side in my favor." I am not sure if that means I will get my money back from them, but my credit card told me that if Paypal.com has not fixed it in 30 days to call them and they will fix it. They also requested his address to report him for fraud and possibly collections!

Last edited:
If all you guys paid him with Pay pal then you will all get your money back, regardless if he has the money in his Pay pal or his attached Bank account. That's the whole point of using Pay pal. So file your claim and within a matter of a week or so you'll have your funds back if not at Bronxie's expense then surely Pay pals'.

Joe

Just as a fyi i filled my claim with paypal yesterday yet it would only allow me to have it in dispute status for 7 days than i could file a claim. So i decided to call them and once you tell them what is going on, they escalate it immediatly to claim status without having to wait the annoying 7 days

Hey Chino,
My bank was willing to credit me the money immediatly. I went in, signed some papers explaining what happened, and they gave it back. Very easy, and very cool of my bank.
I Might lose the $41.00 that I had in paypal, but that is just me being pessimistic. Chances are, they'll give it back. (Unless they get mad cause I went to my bank lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back