Beverly Hills Cop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got some skinny jeans for Axel.

Can't believe how old this thread is, time really passes you by obsessing over customs :horror

imageaeh.jpg

That looks awesome bro! I need an Axel so badly in my collection.

Are the bits to this still able to be sourced? Who did the jacket, tee shirt and sculpt?

Wow what a cool figure! The theme song was jus on the radio this week and reminded me of this funny movie :)

That looks awesome bro! I need an Axel so badly in my collection.

Are the bits to this still able to be sourced? Who did the jacket, tee shirt and sculpt?

Thanks brother! I'm hoping iminime takes him on so everyone can have Axel and I can get an upgrade!

The head and jacket are the hardest thing to get. The sculpt is from the OP so you'd have to pm to see if he is still selling casts, but I don't think he did a second run. Another freak was offering an awesome sculpt too, but I'm not sure what happened with the castings:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81946

OP also did the patches for the jacket. The jacket is the In House Stadium jacket with the patches covering the original design, I had to pm a bunch of ebay sellers a few years ago to get a hold of one. here's the jacket:

The shirt was a gray shirt I picked up from ebay with the OP's mumford pe iron on transfer. Hegemony77 did another shirt with the transfer and the jeans so that shouldn't be hard to source. The shoes are pretty easy to get on ebay.

If you can get the sculpt and can't find the jacket there's some really nice black hoodies (wild toys I believe) that would look really great for the BH 1 look.

Wow what a cool figure! The theme song was jus on the radio this week and reminded me of this funny movie :)

Thanks brother! The heat is on, the heat is on, the heat is on, oh it's on the street! the heat is.... on.
That Axel looks great, awesome job!

Thanks brother!

Tbay where are those jeans from?

Hegemony77 did the skinny jeans and made a mumford shirt (not pictured, still need to futz it a bit) so you can hit her up on etsy to get a hold of the outfit, ask for the beverly hills cop outfit because I'm not sure it's on her site yet.

Hegemony77 did another shirt with the transfer and the jeans so that shouldn't be hard to source...
...Hegemony77 did the skinny jeans and made a mumford shirt (not pictured, still need to futz it a bit) so you can hit her up on etsy to get a hold of the outfit, ask for the beverly hills cop outfit because I'm not sure it's on her site yet.

Thanks for mentioning me here too! :wink1:

A local art house theatre played Beverly Hills Cop this past Sunday and yesterday evening. And I caught it last night. So, I thought I'd leave these here.

Back