Beverly Hills Cop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so I need this custom !!!!!! Amazing job !!! are all the components listed on here ??

wow. that is really something. very jealous - i always wanted an axel foley in 1/6 and yours is superb.

love the daniel and miyagi you have too. those came out seriously well.

wow. that is really something. very jealous - i always wanted an axel foley in 1/6 and yours is superb.

love the daniel and miyagi you have too. those came out seriously well.

Thanks! Spenser's sculpts and Greggo's paints were incredible. Very lucky to have access to those great talents!

OK so I need this custom !!!!!! Amazing job !!! are all the components listed on here ??

It's pretty much addias shoes, jeans, grey t-shirt and a stadium jacket.

You have to contact Gepetto84 for the head and patch kit (very well done!). The kit he sent me had a painted head and all I had to do was cut the patches and glue them to the jacket (I painted the stars with white paint before applying the numbers).

The hardest part was getting the stadium jacket. I contacted a bunch of ebay sellers for several weeks and a few had some in stock and ready to sell. I ended up buying from store rooms (on the site it was out of stock but when i contacted them they had one to sell). I believe 7toys7 and bbicn both replied to me saying they had a couple in stock as well (not on their ebay store). There was a guy on this thread that was offering them as well.

That's totally amazing (and truthfully, quite scary as it's so SPOT ON)

ahhh, this brings back memory, especially the "wonderworld" theme song

Just finished mine up

img0889iv.jpg
img0891bx.jpg

img0892lk.jpg

img0897l.jpg

img0899yj.jpg

img0900fa.jpg

Thanks Deckard. Gepetto84 did a great job with the head, I painted mine so it looks like he's smirking. Which is Axel's typical look. I think I captured it.

Hello everyone

It's a pleasure, that so many of you interest in the Eddie HS...
As I mentioned i'm busy, I move slowly with the work because of this :(
I prepare the copies continuously, and I sell them in that order as I received a personal message from you ...
I hope I can make the copies for each of you as soon as possible

Back