Betty Boop is on the move

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxbeard

PF Pirate
Reaction score
Well true to their word I just noticed an authorization on my card for what must be the Blurple Betty Boop. Guess my daughter will have her's next week sometime.

Mine was delivered today and she is so small and cute.
I am almost afraid to touch her in case she breaks.

She is the answer to the meaning of the universe
#42 out of 50

I will post pics later if anyone wants to see her.

dr2red said:

#42 out of 50

Wow, that's awesome Dr! Whoever knew that cute little Betty Boop would hold the answer to life, the universe and everything! :lol

Isn't she just adorable? I've always loved the Boopster, and the artist at ET really captured her spirit :)

dr2red said:

#42 out of 50

Cute! I wouldn't mind seeing her!

Well... mine in on the way and I think I am getting her on Thursday and on Friday I will get my pin up Mandy. I was kinda disappointed that if they are shipped one day apart that SS could not ship them both in one box and now I have to pay for shipping twice. :monkey2

Nessasita said:
Well... mine in on the way and I think I am getting her on Thursday and on Friday I will get my pin up Mandy. I was kinda disappointed that if they are shipped one day apart that SS could not ship them both in one box and now I have to pay for shipping twice. :monkey2

Oh, that's too bad :( Customer Service will try to ship them in one box, if you request it at least 5 or so days in advance of the items shipping. Unless there's some sort of marker on the order, they just try to get each piece shipped out as soon as it's ready.

SideshowDusty said:
Oh, that's too bad :( Customer Service will try to ship them in one box, if you request it at least 5 or so days in advance of the items shipping. Unless there's some sort of marker on the order, they just try to get each piece shipped out as soon as it's ready.

Dusty, can I request that all of my future Sideshow items be numbered 42??

SideshowDusty said:

Only problem is... how do we know 5 days in advance that those two items are gonna ship together though? :confused: :confused:

Nessasita said:
Only problem is... how do we know 5 days in advance that those two items are gonna ship together though? :confused: :confused:

Well, if you have 2 (or more) items in the same order that you think may ship around the same time (based on the estimated shipping month - or if they are both in-stock) you can send an email or fill out the online customer service request form (or call in) in reference to that order number, and just let them know that you'd like to have the items shipped together if at all possible. Then they'll make a note on the order, and if it works out - great! Things can (and will) occasionally get over-looked, but they'll try their best :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Well, if you have 2 (or more) items in the same order that you think may ship around the same time (based on the estimated shipping month - or if they are both in-stock) you can send an email or fill out the online customer service request form (or call in) in reference to that order number, and just let them know that you'd like to have the items shipped together if at all possible. Then they'll make a note on the order, and if it works out - great! Things can (and will) occasionally get over-looked, but they'll try their best :duff

Water over the dam... I do not have time working seven days a week to keep an eye out for when what is shipping... lol :D

I just checked out ebay and someone is selling their Betty Blurple
for 175.00. I wonder if they will get that price.
I love mine , she is tiny and perfect. Just like me.

dr2red said:
I just checked out ebay and someone is selling their Betty Blurple
for 175.00. I wonder if they will get that price.
I love mine , she is tiny and perfect. Just like me.

Yes you are... :) I cannot wait to get mine. I am curious to see if they will get that too. I wonder. Keep us posted.

Back