1/6 Better Hot Toys "Dark Superman"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better Hot Toys "Dark Superman"

• Superman III Evil Superman

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Zack Snyder's Justice League Superman

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which do you prefer?

s-l1600.jpg
162108483_10157899668042344_7211169297299458419_o.jpg

At least they got the colors right in the ZSJL version.

Hot Toys Reevil Superman was a huge let down.

I mean ZSJL Black Suit Superman isn?t really ?dark? or evil. As we see in both BvS and JL knightmare scenes, he?s wearing the blue suit when he?s given up, becomes evil and works for Darkseid.

If we?re talking dark in terms of colors only, well...can?t get any darker than black lol

It's movie accurate, but I wish they would've flipped the S shield on the Supes III one to make him more in line with Bizarro Superman. That goes for the movie, too.

Actually a more appropriate comparison would be Superman III versus 1) BvS Superman with JL Superman angry laser eyes head sculpt, since that's what we see in the Knightmare vision of the future with evil Superman; or 2) a custom JL Superman with Phycen bare torso and ripped up pants from when Superman is disoriented and hostile after having been resurrected. Black suit Superman in JL is a totally good Superman.

Actually a more appropriate comparison would be Superman III versus 1) BvS Superman with JL Superman angry laser eyes head sculpt, since that's what we see in the Knightmare vision of the future with evil Superman; or 2) a custom JL Superman with Phycen bare torso and ripped up pants from when Superman is disoriented and hostile after having been resurrected. Black suit Superman in JL is a totally good Superman.

As noted above, it's about the "variance" rather than the "evilness". I'd rather compare official HT releases than random customs.

Back