Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extended Trailer. Looks like S.1 will heavily focus on Saul and his partners at a law firm. Looks good, I'm optimistic.

no I don't think so, I believe this is a prequel

I know, it's set a few years in the past, right? So Jesse's a low-level dealer?

Edit: From Wikipedia.

Set in 2002, it focuses on the life of small-time lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) six years before his appearance on Breaking Bad, though events during and after the original series will also be explored.[4]

I know, it's set a few years in the past, right? So Jesse's a low-level dealer?

Edit: From Wikipedia.

Set in 2002, it focuses on the life of small-time lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) six years before his appearance on Breaking Bad, though events during and after the original series will also be explored.[4]

oh I see... well thats good :clap

I would hope Jesse never shows up

but it would be great if Badger or skinny pete did show up

Jesse is in his mid-20s during Breaking Bad, so he may be finishing high school or a recent graduate during this show. We'll probably see snippets of him, along with Badger and Pete, as very small-time players in the meth business.

Can't wait for this to start. I've been rewatching Breaking Bad so I should be finished with it in time to go straight into this.

Looking forward to this.

Finally got back to watching Breaking Bad last night. We stalled out in the middle of Season 2 several months ago. Finally finished Season 2 yesterday. Aiming to finish the series by the premier of Saul.

SnakeDoc

its part of a complete breakfast, dafuq is their problem

:lol

Also just found out that Dean Norris played Tony in Total Recall, as well as the SWAT leader in T2. He was also in Starship Troopers.

hanktony.jpg

Back