Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike and Saul are probably my favorites, as well. Lovable bastards. I also worry that this won't live up to the legacy of Breaking Bad, but I don't think it will tarnish anything. M*A*S*H's rep survived AfterMASH, after all.

I don't have cable so I'd have to wait for Bluray/Netflix before I could see this. Before I give it a go, I'll likely check out reviews. I like the premise but I also don't want it to skew my view of BrBa.

Great news! McKean is awesome. I don't think he's done anything I haven't liked him in--should be some good chemistry between him and Bob.

MV5BMTUxMzQ1ODMxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODA0NDQwMjE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

AMC Renews “Better Call Saul”, Moves Premiere to 2015

IMDb said:
AMC announced via press release that it has ordered a second, 13-episode season of “Better Call Saul”, which brings the drama’s initial episode order to 23. Additionally, AMC has moved “Better Call Saul’s” premiere date back from the previously announced target of November to early 2015, with season two scheduled to begin in early 2016. The network plans to harness the success of “The Walking Dead” to launch “Saul”. Given the lackluster ratings for its latest drama entry, “Halt and Catch Fire“, this seems like a wise strategy.

Last edited:
Hope it gets good ratings, The Defenders didn't do good as a lawyer show.

defendersnew.jpg

I hope they use the same characters/actors for Saul's associates, like Francesca, Huell, and Kuby. I would love to see that sort of continuity in the show. I know Huell was supposedly hired during the course of Breaking Bad, but why not have him come back? :D

I hope they use the same characters/actors for Saul's associates, like Francesca, Huell, and Kuby. I would love to see that sort of continuity in the show. I know Huell was supposedly hired during the course of Breaking Bad, but why not have him come back? :D

If this is 5 years before Saul met Walter and it is his origin story of how he became a CRIMINAL lawyer, I could see them waiting until season 2-3 before Huell comes back.

First time he meets Walter and thinks he's Brandon's father. He tells him his Heisenberg outfit looks like D.B. Cooper and jokes that he changed his name to sound jewish to help his legal career. Also mentions he's Irish.

Back