Bethesda:Wolfenstein the New Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that still have a decent following? Every now and then I fiend to play Beach, but I don't know if it's worth looking into if there's no players.

Oh yeah for sure, Beach is still crowded, Enemy Territory also has a lot of players.

I really suck at that game now though, I was good when it was released but times have changed :lol

Oh yeah for sure, Beach is still crowded, Enemy Territory also has a lot of players.

I really suck at that game now though, I was good when it was released but times have changed :lol

Dammit, I almost wish I didn't know that. Now I've got to re-install, and remember everything I've forgotten over the past ten years.

I'm pumped to play this.
Some good old school, Nazi zombie killin, bloody shooter action.

Preordered on the PSN store, for 53 bucks. Access to DOOM beta with Pre order.

No MP, That's a good call, gameplay is looking fun in an old school way, I'm increasingly excited for this game.

Yeah me too. It doesn't have to be the BEST shooter ever, or something NEW. Sometimes, just being an old school shooter, running around killing Nazi robots is a fun little ride.
People seem to be expecting way too much for this game.

I agree. It's sad that multiplayer so mandatory these days. I see a lot of people walking away from this just because it doesn't have it. The stupid part is that these same people would probably play the multiplayer for a day or two then go back to CoD or BF anyway. It's refreshing to see a game put all of its efforts into the single player experience.

Really want to preorder this but i have so many to finish....will pick it up later on PC though once I finish a few others for sure.

Last edited:
I agree. It's sad that multiplayer so mandatory these days. I see a lot of people walking away from this just because it doesn't have it. The stupid part is that these same people would probably play the multiplayer for a day or two then go back to CoD or BF anyway. It's refreshing to see a game put all of its efforts into the single player experience.

No Multiplayer is one of the main reasons i'm getting this. I'm getting bored with all the open world games and multiplayer stuff. I just want to walk down a hallway killing and destroying stuff without having to be thought into it.

Last edited:
No Multiplayer is one of the main reasons i'm getting this. I'm getting bored with all the open world games and multiplayer stuff. I just want to walk down a hallway killing and destroying stuff without having to be thought into it.

Based on what I've seen, youre going to get your wish. I love open world games and hope they become more and more common, but there's something to be said for simple. If they get the mechanics right and the killing is satisfying I might give it a go.

:lecture Yup. If they want to add MP later I'm cool with that too, but I'm frustrated when there's no SP campaign anymore. Or even worse they make one, and it's completely useless (Titanfall, Call of Duty).

:lecture Yup. If they want to add MP later I'm cool with that too, but I'm frustrated when there's no SP campaign anymore. Or even worse they make one, and it's completely useless (Titanfall, Call of Duty).

In the case of Titanfall, you're being generous by even saying that it has one. Games like TF are fine to me though. Its an MP game and thats all it was ever trying to be. I don't like it when a game tries too hard to be both at the sacrifice of each. Either make a deep single player experience or a deep multiplayer experience. Half-a$$ing both modes doesn't help anybody.

In the case of Titanfall, you're being generous by even saying that it has one. Games like TF are fine to me though. Its an MP game and thats all it was ever trying to be. I don't like it when a game tries too hard to be both at the sacrifice of each. Either make a deep single player experience or a deep multiplayer experience. Half-a$$ing both modes doesn't help anybody.

:exactly::goodpost: agree %100!

Back