BESTA, white or black?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BESTA in white or black?

• White

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • Black

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
My BESTA is white, I went for white because it show my figs off better and light colours make your room look bigger, I think ?

DSCF1817_zps8c577305.jpg
DSCF1818_zpsbd7fd481.jpg
DSCF1823_zps991376f1.jpg
DSCF1824_zps15265ec5.jpg

I would have said the black shelves until seeing the pictures posted, i'm voting white now. The white looks so nice and I feel like i'm watching Cabin in the Woods when all the monsters are in the boxes. Some very nice collections with displays to match. Thanks for sharing. :goodpost:

I've got black/brown for my statues, just bought shallow b/b for my sons DVDs and going back for more b/b for my DVD/Blu-rays. Looks really nice, 20cm deep.
The OP went for white in the end.

I save(*) money by keeping all my music and movie discs in cardboard boxes in a corner in the basement. I've been completely disc-free in the entertainment systems for 10 years now, and it's great.

(*) hard drive space and network infrastructure isn't necessarily cheaper than shelving when you calculate it all out. ;)

Finally placed my order for the white BESTA.
2 tall/wide and 3 low/wide (plus accessories).
Should be set for life :monkey1 :wink1:
$1100!!! :horror :thud:
No more statues or Hot Toys for me :rotfl :slap

I save(*) money by keeping all my music and movie discs in cardboard boxes in a corner in the basement. I've been completely disc-free in the entertainment systems for 10 years now, and it's great.

(*) hard drive space and network infrastructure isn't necessarily cheaper than shelving when you calculate it all out. ;)

I'm old. I struggle with modern technology :rotfl

trust me, mine is ultra sucky at the moment! Getting bored of looking at cardboard boxes :(

Yeah, figures and statues boxed-up must be a real bummer :monkey2
But the ones you have on display looks awesome though :clap

Confirmed delivery, Oct 24th! :yess:
Can't wait :lol :impatient:

Hey Opt, thanks for the kind words pal :1-1: one day i'll get to open them all up and on display :pray:

When that day comes and you can display them in all their glory, you'll probably have one of the best collections around!
And with all your custom display cases and costume dioramas, it's probably going to be one of the best displayed collections around. :clap :monkey5

Can't wait to see it all together!

When that day comes and you can display them in all their glory, you'll probably have one of the best collections around!
And with all your custom display cases and costume dioramas, it's probably going to be one of the best displayed collections around. :clap :monkey5

Can't wait to see it all together!

WOW! Thank you so much Optimus :1-1: what can i say to that?! :thud: Now hopefully i can find me that Lord of Darkness 1:1 Bust that i've been searching for! :lol Is that guy in Sweden still selling his for $2,000,000.00 :horror:lol

WOW! Thank you so much Optimus :1-1: what can i say to that?! :thud: Now hopefully i can find me that Lord of Darkness 1:1 Bust that i've been searching for! :lol Is that guy in Sweden still selling his for $2,000,000.00 :horror:lol

Haha, a bit overpriced... Perhaps? :lol
Haven't seen it advertised since that time I pm'ed you about it.
Collectibles like that doesn't come up for sale that often in Sweden.
Not that big collectors-market here :monkey2

Haha, a bit overpriced... Perhaps? :lol
Haven't seen it advertised since that time I pm'ed you about it.
Collectibles like that doesn't come up for sale that often in Sweden.
Not that big collectors-market here :monkey2

I know...looks like it'll be the only piece I'll never get my hands on! :gah: knowing that makes me want it more!! The facts of the matter is that unless the seller lives in Europe then I've for no chance in finding him! The only guy on eBay who's selling one has quoted me $900 shipping from the States :horror:horror

$900?!
Seems pretty high, but the box is pretty big, i guess...

I'll keep an eye out if any pop up in Sweden :1-1:
I'm sure you'll find one sooner or later.

I have the white bestas, and I have some other black furniture from IKEA. BELEVE ME when I say this GO FOR THE WHITE....u cant never tell if they are dusty or not...with the black u clean it...and after a couple of hours u can c the dust on them....had enough with black.....WHITE my friend WHITE

Back