BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are your guys' thoughts on Inreda mirrors? I like that they brighten up the display due to the reflection, but it makes it hard to take front-on pictures due to that same reflection which will catch the camera...

What are your guys' thoughts on Inreda mirrors? I like that they brighten up the display due to the reflection, but it makes it hard to take front-on pictures due to that same reflection which will catch the camera...

Without reflection
2015-03-12-15.JPG

with reflection but it fits good in the pic :)
2015-03-12-16.JPG

But you can do pics i also use the Inreda Mirrors in 4 shelves. you have to find the right angle to shot

A black Besta with white interior would be as easy as buying one color and painting to create the difference. I would love something much less feasible: a black-brown exterior with the new walnut interior. Best I could do is buy laminate and do it myself.

You're stuck with the 3 basic sizes when choosing Stuva, but you can always toss a white Besta under there. If you don't see it from the side you won't notice it doesn't go all the way back.

What would you recommend for stability in that case since the Bestas wouldn't be supporting the Stuvas properly.

I'm not sure how their stock attachments grab, but if all else fails, just screw them together from the under side. Then attach the whole tower to the wall.

IKEA's trying to get rid of their old models...got another 3x1 for just over $40 plus a bunch more for really cheap!! :yess:

IKEA's trying to get rid of their old models...got another 3x1 for just over $40 plus a bunch more for really cheap!! :yess:

That's a crazy price! My Ikea is still selling them for a $20 discount online. I'm hoping that it goes down even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im having trouble finding the little glass shelf that goes in the Bestas.
The much smaller shelf that fits in the back 2 holes, can anyone help me find these?

im having trouble finding the little glass shelf that goes in the Bestas.
The much smaller shelf that fits in the back 2 holes, can anyone help me find these?

They're called Inreda.

My ikea hasn't discounted any of the bestas yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the one in VA yesterday, they had some of the new Besta stuff in (doors but no hinges) so looks like I'm waiting still.

Back