BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend and I made plans to go to IKEA this weekend and raid their Besta inventory. The website said they had 70+ of the frames I want in stock. Just checked it now, since it's April and they may have been on sale, and now it's saying they have no Besta anything in the entire store. Probably just making way for the new stuff?

Friend and I made plans to go to IKEA this weekend and raid their Besta inventory. The website said they had 70+ of the frames I want in stock. Just checked it now, since it's April and they may have been on sale, and now it's saying they have no Besta anything in the entire store. Probably just making way for the new stuff?

Yeah, they are getting in the new bestas/inreda system along with the doors/accessories in the next couple weeks. I am hoping sooner than later since I have statues all over the place waiting on shelves...lol.

Yeah, they are getting in the new bestas/inreda system along with the doors/accessories in the next couple weeks. I am hoping sooner than later since I have statues all over the place waiting on shelves...lol.

Kinda sucks that they went from saying they had 74 of the frames I want in stock to 0. They wouldn't just trash them, would they?

Kinda sucks that they went from saying they had 74 of the frames I want in stock to 0. They wouldn't just trash them, would they?

You might call them to find out - it's possible they're doing something with the online inventory to make way for the replacements and still have those all in stock. Or maybe some collector came along and bought all of them at once :)

You might call them to find out - it's possible they're doing something with the online inventory to make way for the replacements and still have those all in stock. Or maybe some collector came along and bought all of them at once :)

Holy moly, I just called Ikea and they are claiming that the new Bestas along with the new glassviks aren't coming until July. Once stock is gone of the bestas, they are out until July. I called 2 weeks ago and they told me april. Something is fishy. That is a long wait.

:lol I should be good. I'm gonna call before I go, but I plan to get about 4 different frames. Not a whole lot.

I am curious about placing frames on top of other frames. How safe would anyone think this to be?
2015-04-02_1812.png

Holy moly, I just called Ikea and they are claiming that the new Bestas along with the new glassviks aren't coming until July. Once stock is gone of the bestas, they are out until July. I called 2 weeks ago and they told me april. Something is fishy. That is a long wait.

Mine had both went I went two weeks ago. The old stuff was tucked far away though.

:lol I should be good. I'm gonna call before I go, but I plan to get about 4 different frames. Not a whole lot.
I am curious about placing frames on top of other frames. How safe would anyone think this to be?
2015-04-02_1812.png

I secured mine on the back with some flat brackets I bought at Home Depot.

I think you currently have to go through living room, living room storage and the best systems to find it

Or you can just type "besta" into the search box at the top of the page and "Besta System" will come up as an option. :)

The Sindvik and Glassvik look similar on the US BESTA page

Ljusvik looks like the old Mal.... I forgot how the name was, but it was a long one with M

So the white is definitely different? They look like they got rid of a lot of the frames/extensions too.... I better pay my IKEA a visit soon...

Back