BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you add some decent lighting your items will still 'stand out' in a black/brown Besta.
If the darker option goes better with your decor/furniture that should be decision made?

Yeah I think your right with the right lighting they stand out pretty cool. I just feel it will be easier to coordinate with rooms in general than white.

Gah high maintenance though, does dust build on the inside or is it mainly the glass doors?

The cleaner you keep the room, the less likely you are to build up any dust on the inside of a cabinet. So regular vacuuming, and keeping windows and doors closed to dirt/dust from the outside are your first lines of attack. ;)

I put in weather stripping and inner window mini brush type strips on my besta doors to keep dust out..it's basically air tight. Each time I open the doors it smells of brand new figures.

Here's what the white look like. Hope this helps you make your decision.
IMG_0242_zps7508f409.jpg

:bow

Got a white Besta myself with 4 cubes. For Star Wars it is the best color IMO. Nice collection man!

What Bestas can be mounted to the wall?

As long as you buy the mounting rails all of them should be good to hang. I finally was able to start hanging my Bestas last night . Was slightly nerve wracking trying to get this all up on the wall but I'm pretty happy with what its going to look like. The lighting is in for all 6 spots and I have vassbo doors for them. There's going to be 2 2x1 half height bestas mounted on the wall underneath when its all done. That should help support the vertical one some more.

IMG_00000224_zps4c5b185b.jpg
IMG_00000225_zpsa5390b04.jpg

Nice work :clap
Hope you're a 1:6 collector? They don't look very deep.

Its the standard 16" deep Besta cabinet, I think the angle makes it look more extreme then it is. Nothing 1/4th I have so far is close to being too deep. Anything that will be like a Hulk probably won't fit height/width anyways.

Really like it either way jrey. Congrats on the set up my man.

Thanks! Hopefully my smallish collection will be in there in the next couple days and I'll take pictures again. It'll be more obvious with stuff in it.

Ya know. Sometimes a minimalist set up goes a long way. I don't believe in having 13 different types of the same character and putting them in a room just for me to enjoy. Mine is and will be there for everyone to enjoy.

Back