BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes because at first I wasn't sure what configuration was king to work in my office. If I had hindsight I would have grabbed a double.

Wow I went into ikea and I just didn't like the bestas I found the frame to be a bit cheap looking. That said I only have 2 statues so right now for me I would only have 2 shelves. I do think they look really good when you have a big group like 7-8 against a wall to make a big impact but when you only have 2 you start to focus more on the besta than the statues.

Plus I have a small room and the bestas are huge so went for something smaller which I think looks nice.

The ikea fabrikor. I hated it on the website but seeing it IRL it looks nice it's very well made, sturdy and of high quality. Il post pictures in its thread later today. But I'm not bashing bestas, I definitely think for the money they are they aren't the highest quality. I will say they look great as a large group. When I get my own place and I can have a large wall for them (and actually own more than 2 PF) the I may try out the bestas because some displays look fantastic, but I just feel for the smaller collection like when u only need 2-3 shelves they look a bit meh.

Whatever works best for you my friend.
The Fabrikor is £150 :thud:

I looked at it for some bigger pieces I had and thought it was a bit fugly.
Look forward to seeing it with PF's in it.

Whatever works best for you my friend.
The Fabrikor is £150 :thud:

I looked at it for some bigger pieces I had and thought it was a bit fugly.
Look forward to seeing it with PF's in it.

I know the price tag is a lot. However a 3 stack besta is 135 and the quality is higher for a little increase. Obviously the only other thing to consider which I did is that bestas do hold a lot more.

Also on the website it definitely looks fugly, I honestly Hated it online but seeing it in real life totally changed that. However this is the besta thread so il stop talking about the fabrikor.

Also on the website it definitely looks fugly, I honestly Hated it online but seeing it in real life totally changed that. However this is the besta thread so il stop talking about the fabrikor.

It's cool to discuss options and alternatives.
Unfortunately I've been to Ikea three times in the last week so I did give it a good look over, although they display it locked. Wasn't impressed personally.
Glad it suits your needs though.
Post pictures when you get chance :wink1:

Bestas almost done. thank you to everyone who contributed info to this thread. :wave

I know some people were unsure about Bestas with 1/6 scale figs so I hope this pic gives some visual help. for me they work just fine.

Looks sweet, congrats! :yess:

What kind of risers are you using for your figures? They seem sturdy as one seems to be holding up Spidey plus the rock base.

Bestas almost done. thank you to everyone who contributed info to this thread. :wave

I know some people were unsure about Bestas with 1/6 scale figs so I hope this pic gives some visual help. for me they work just fine.

9ql11i.jpg

Where for you get the clear stands to display at various levels?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

9ql11i.jpg

The only time I have ever seen 1/6 scale work in a Besta

Well done sir :bow

I think the Besta is the best case to display 1/6th figures. I'm going to be picking up a second white one eventually. Gotta set up lights too. Trying to figure out the best option since I've changed all the shelves of the Besta to glass.

Collection16_zps83c96f8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Collection34_zps1fa8df0f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Collection40_zpsf6c794cd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Collection47_zps537738e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back