Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you think of mine?
$T2eC16RHJGMFFprc4gs2BR1D3Yqzrg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!lMFGT8sWGiWBRo2KCKZi!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16JHJGYE9nooiL)qBR1D3g2Ptw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!mIFGHii)Rg1BRp8of3Bz!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16R,!w0E9szNYhQqBRp8p5ZLtg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they sell bodies that have light-up arc reactors on the chest or must one get the tony stark mech test figure for that body? Since I haven't seen anyone who posted the IM3 PIRP costume, I think I might try to kitbash that one.

I wonder when Urban Samurai will actually start getting those in? They've been up for Preorder for awhile now.
Next month I think, but you never know with delays. :dunno
Thanks, mate!
:hi5: Also, the 3 bodies look the same to me in that pic, but showing the different options of the arc reactor.
I've got two of those on pre-order, an Asmus Toys - Stark Suit, and Magic Cube - Repairman - Tony Stark... the last one just came in so it's paid for and should be here within a week.

Looking forward to seeing your bashes with those bodies. I'm thinking about just making my own and ordering the part from the HK seller. I have a dremel, so it shouldn't be to hard and it would make my bashes complete.

9563698683_0551290ba2_b.jpg

Looking forward to seeing your bashes with those bodies. I'm thinking about just making my own and ordering the part from the HK seller. I have a dremel, so it shouldn't be to hard and it would make my bashes complete.

I'll be sure to post some pics once they all come in... :impatient:

well isn't that something? I'll wait for "the mechanic" version before bashing my IM3 Stark, I'm going for the scene where his house was blown to bits so...

Mechanic head
PIRP suit - https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/PIRP-1-...=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20d2ca8e2a&_uhb=1
some nice boots
Thor hands (painted from red to dark blue/black)

I'm going for that look too. I wish I could swap out the Mechanic head for the Mk7 TS head since he starts out the mansion assault without any injuries to the face but the arc reactor body comes with the neck so that won't work. I'll have a TS head wasted.

ok, one more question. for Stark would you use a TTM-22 Slim or TTM-21 regular body? I have my Bruce Wayne on the TTM-21 but might go for TTM-22 for stark because it is easier to find.

OK, i'm asking what's quoted again and also why does the MC and Asmus suit come with slacks? i'm watching the Avengers agains now and i looks like Tony is wearing jeans to me. :cuckoo:

Edit: looks like jeans before hawk-eye attacks slacks after. so never mind...

Last edited:
I have an Avengers Stark bash ready for sale (using the DX Luke body, sans head) if anyone is looking. Check my BST.

Last edited:
Back