Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it Toysdaily... know nothing about it.

TheAvengers-TonyB-C_zpsa11b11ee.jpg

photo-1_zps52a3d9e5.jpg

Are the Magic Cube shoes more accurate?

Magic Cube based theirs on the shoes that Tony wears at the very end when sending Thor off and drives off with Banner. I watched the movie again and it seems like he's wearing standard black shoes when wearing the Black Sabbath T-shirt but its not 100% clear.

AvengersAcuraNSX.jpg

Hi Sue, thanks! The one on the right in the Avengers gear is a ttm19. Works well with the clothes and head. Looking forward to trying out the IM3 outfit when it arrives.
The Avengers head is the HT mech test, and the other one is the new custom one on eBay. The Mech Test is still my fave.

de2y6aqe.jpg
aqe9ura2.jpg
ygu9u2ud.jpg

Some quick shots with the outfit right from the pack into the body! Bootleg head. Will play around some more an post more pics.
I like the top and hoodie very much, jeans are a bit meh. But still do the job.

Looks great. :D

That bootleg head looks better in your photos then the ones on ebay.

May I ask what body you used that wasn't the TTM19?

Right. Thanks. So what make of body is in that first photo? The one in the plain black T?

You can spot the difference with the HT head on. It looks far more like Tony imo. More eyeliner for a start. :lol

Sorry to go off topic, but I've not seen a thread for other Iron Man bashes.
rujyhu6y.jpg
juryma3e.jpg

The Barney Ross Casual gear looks great on Whiplash I reckon. I've had a spare body and head for awhile planning this!

I want that glass! Is there any more info on it?

And someone asked earlier about the Magic Cube set. It comes with Pampa boots, which are supposedly the screen used footwear.

I also need the bracelets from the Asmus set but don't wanna buy the whole set for 2 tiny bracelets lol.

Back