Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
azyru9e8.jpg
bahe6egy.jpg

Now with added stuff!

How the heck did you get the Iron Man forearm on? I have the one that came with MVI and could not remove the forearm from the body. I am using a Hitfigure 3.0 that's very similar to ttm19. Any ideas if its not compatable with this body?

I am trying to customize a stand for Mr Stark...anybody have any idea what font type Hot Toys used for the name on the stands? Ideally I am trying to match the Avengers font on the stand...

...any guesses?

How the heck did you get the Iron Man forearm on? I have the one that came with MVI and could not remove the forearm from the body. I am using a Hitfigure 3.0 that's very similar to ttm19. Any ideas if its not compatable with this body?

I've never had a hit figure body mate. With my ttm19 I heated the muscle arm up with a hair dryer, popped it out, then took apart a standard tt arm to get the hinged elbow peg bit and used that to connect the exclusive forearm to the body. I always pick up cheap tt's when they turn up broken etc on eBay as spare parts are handy!
I should think your hit figure body would come apart, have a good look for screws, and heat up the joints before you pull them apart. Slow and steady wins the race!

My armor testing Tony head came today.

I'm not blown away by the likeness, but the production quality is on par with Hot Toys and I am overall very impressed with it.

headplayrdj.jpg

Which Black Sabbath outfit is everyone using?
I've heard of 2 MC Toys or Asmus.
Which is better?
Also which body type works best for that look?
I'm thinking about making a Tony Stark after I attempt Harvey Dent.

Personally I prefer the MC set as the fit seems better and the T's are separate, rather then sewn together as in the Asmus version.

I don't really care about the metal bracelets and that seems the only thing it has going for it.

:gah: Still no sign of the MC toys kit from Monkeydepot. Has anybody got this set from them or anybody in the US ? :dunno

Personally I prefer the MC set as the fit seems better and the T's are separate, rather then sewn together as in the Asmus version.

I don't really care about the metal bracelets and that seems the only thing it has going for it.

I feel the same, although I do want the bracelets. The screenprinting on the tee is also a lot better looking than the Asmus IMO.

I got my MC sey off eBay from China and had it in 2 weeks.

Yeah thats where I nabbed mine, and as you say the shipping was super speedy. :D

I think I got my MC Toys set off of ebay. The shoes and pants aren't movie accurate, but I think the shirts look better than the Asmus set.

bady4e7e.jpg
y5enyvur.jpg

Not sure if you can tell from my shabby pics, but this is a different head! Think I like the paint better. It's the newer one from the Gantry set.

This is really disappointing:
Monkey Depot said:
Hello,
We have just been informed that the Uniform Set: Magic Cube Black Sabbath T-Shirt Set (MCF-017) you preordered will unfortunately not be produced. Magic Cube has made the decision to not make this set. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm going to have to find one somewhere else. :(

This is really disappointing:

I'm going to have to find one somewhere else. :(

Yeah, just got the email too. I wonder if any U.S. retailers actually sold any of these, or if it was just the overseas sellers that got them.

I think MC Toys sold out their first run, and got shut down by Marvel for a second U.S. batch.

Back