Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this in reference to Monkey Depot and the Magic Cube Black Sabbath clothing set? I have been looking for a set for a while now, I am not sure why these are so darn hard to find! Ebay is a no go. If anyone has one they don't want, let me know.

Yes it's the Magic Cube Black Sabbath set. I asked why they don't have them when I've seen several of these sets on forums months ago, they said they must've got them straight from Chinese sellers.

It sounds to me that US sellers should start getting more in the future.

I'm pretty certain that it is. Funny that they just have it listed as custom with no manufacturer name.

Just ordered these bad boys for my Stark bash. I'll add them to the Asmus Black Sabbath outfit in place of the included shiny shoes. I know it's not screen accurate but these are handmade with actual laces. I hope they meet expectations.

Edit: he'll be headless until the Mark VII arrives. Will post pics if all looks good.

While I am waiting for my HT Mark VII, SS Mark VI legandery scale bust, and Mark VII life size bust, I got this set. Sweet!

I got one of those and have it under my monitor stand at work. its pretty awesome!

8A673182-0B7C-44A0-BEA2-5E14F8F3E218-5466-00000383A4559138_zps70c25fb5.jpg

That thing is actually really cool, especially if you had a good place to properly display it.

Too bad the armors don't have the light-up feature. All I need now is one LED light point straight down to Tony Stark with a black shelf/background.Just like the poster.

Nice! I haven't open mine, yet. What are the armor made of? Vinyl or cardboard?

Do you mean the Hall of Armor? Its made of cardboard just like Tony Stark's base. its still pretty nice

I was thinking about making some panels and getting them 3d printed but I think it would be pretty pricey.

That is an awesome display!!

Thanks! its good for daydreaming at work.

Anyone planning to combine new Mark VII HS with McToys Black Sabbath costume or has already done? Would like to see the first pics, if it fits well. My Tony hast somewhat lost his head in february and is awaiting his new one...;-)

Anyone planning to combine new Mark VII HS with McToys Black Sabbath costume or has already done? Would like to see the first pics, if it fits well. My Tony hast somewhat lost his head in february and is awaiting his new one...;-)

I have a TTM21 awaiting the Mark VII headsculpt. I purchased the Asmus Toys Black Sabbath set through BBTS. I'm not sure which one is better quality as I just wanted the metal. I also ordered a pair of Game of Death yellow sneakers to replace the crappy dress shoes. Not going for screen accuracy, just a casual, stylish Stark.

I don't think the shoes were shown but I could be wrong. I too am looking for the magic toys set but they seem impossible to locate now.

Back