Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not one who has to have $60 bodies for a figure like Tony Stark....For $15 I would think this would do just fine?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/360666622998?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$(KGrHqV,!rMFF+JL5WZjBRnBTj1JOQ~~60_57.JPG

......................why?

ETA I thought this was a BIN auction, my bad. Clearly it won't end at $15.

Last edited:
I just got that body for Bruce Wayne and it's decent enough. Using the same for Tony.

I've had two sets on pre-order with them since the first week of November.

I got an email response from them on March 3, that they still haven't received them, but are expecting them soon.:rolleyes2

Two months later and nothing. I think it would be fair to say, I don't have much hope they will come through.

I contacted them and they said anyone who already has this set must have got theirs directly from China and that they contacted the distributor about the set and it should bee coming soon.
I guess we'll just keep waiting.

I contacted them and they said anyone who already has this set must have got theirs directly from China and that they contacted the distributor about the set and it should bee coming soon.
I guess we'll just keep waiting.

Is this in reference to Monkey Depot and the Magic Cube Black Sabbath clothing set? I have been looking for a set for a while now, I am not sure why these are so darn hard to find! Ebay is a no go. If anyone has one they don't want, let me know.

Is this in reference to Monkey Depot and the Magic Cube Black Sabbath clothing set? I have been looking for a set for a while now, I am not sure why these are so darn hard to find! Ebay is a no go. If anyone has one they don't want, let me know.

I ended up getting the asumus set from toy anxiety. Been looking for the other one for days now and couldn't come up with anything!

For those interested, BBTS has the Asmus version of the Avengers outfit instock now. The only thing that I don't like about the Asmus version is the shoes. Totally inaccurate.

For those interested, BBTS has the Asmus version of the Avengers outfit instock now. The only thing that I don't like about the Asmus version is the shoes. Totally inaccurate.

not disagreeing with you but, what should the shoes look like?

Last edited:
I was able to obtain the ACI "Christian" body and the MC toys black sabbath outfit.
Very happy with the combo as its exactly the look I want for my Tony Stark bash.
I was planning on using the MK VII's head sculpt, but I see it has a neck.

Do I need to get a different body to complete my Avengers Stark?
Or can the ACI body be modded to accommodate this sculpt? Any suggestions?

Does he not look overly buff/bulky with the TTM19 body? I never saw the character as being that bulked out myself.

I managed to snag one of the Magic Cube sets on ebay a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. :D

RyanSD said:
The only thing that I don't like about the Asmus version is the shoes. Totally inaccurate.

To be fair, Magic Cube's aren't accurate either. They based theirs on the shoes that Tony wears at the very end when sending Thor off and drives off with Banner. I watched the movie again and it seems like he's wearing standard black shoes when wearing the Black Sabbath T-shirt. But agreed that Asmus Toys' are atrocious!

DANNYSVA said:
Do I need to get a different body to complete my Avengers Stark?
Or can the ACI body be modded to accommodate this sculpt? Any suggestions?

I had the same idea to use the Mark VII Stark head. I wanted a Muscle body but since the neck is sculpted, you may need to get another body. I'm gonna be getting a Hot Toys Advanced TTM22 and see how that looks. Word of warning, the hole at the end of the Mark VII Stark head's neck seems smaller than usualler so you may need to mod the neck post before you can connect it. Not 100% sure...

Back